Chapter 4: Meeting The Family

Christinas POV

Welp, I can't hold on to this secret forever, I need to tell mom and dad about the twins.

Text to "Family?" groupchat

🦁🐈:Guys can you all come over? We need to talk, we especially to Mom and Dad.

👵: oh hello daughter, the sin of the household

👴: well, well what could possibly be the problem this time

💃:I'm on my way Christina

😻- on my way also!

💛: K be there in 5

👌: I'm scared for whatever the rip this is but ok I'll be there

🍉: Lauren can you drive me?

👌: no fan I'm going to stick you on top of a car and then I'll drive you

🍉: thanks sis

***** Christina' s house

"Babe I'm scared." I said to Nick.

"Don't be hun, I will protect you." He hugged me.

I got the girls and we walked downstairs to see everyone sitting down on the couch.

"Well hello, everyone." I said nervously, and I got back a choirs of hellos.

"What did you bring us here for Christina Lynne?" My mother asked.

"Well, first of all, thanks for the rude intro, and second of all I need to confess." I smirked.

"Yes, go on, it's been 11 years, since we last spoke. Who are the girls?" Mom asked.

"Mom, dad, these are my daughters Quinnsley and Alia, they're 11. When I went to Canada to stay with Nick after I broke up with James, I figured out I was pregnant, the girls were born 7 month premature, Nick and I are now married after 4 years, and we love our little family, and if you don't accept, you may exit my house right now." I confirmed.

"Well then Christina, you've taken care, of yourself well these past 11 years, and we accept you, your adult now, and these are my grandchildren." Mom said and her and dad got up and we hugged.

"Thank you Mom and dad." I said.

"Of course sweetie, so how do we tell these little munchkin apart?"She asked.

"Well Alia is shorter than Quinnsley, and Alia looks more like Lisa and Quinnsley is a mini me.  Alia has longer hair, Quinnsley is very sassy and bossy like me, Alia is more laid back, Quinnsley is a mama's girl, Alia is a daddy's girl." I said with a laugh.

"It'll definitely take sometime but will get used to it." Dad said.

"How does Chinese food sound for dinner?" Nick asked, and got a chorus of yes's.

*** Dinner time

...Lord bless us with this meal, and spending time as a family, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen...

We prayed and began to eat.

"So Alia or Quinnsley, how were you girls let's say 'discovered'" mom asked. 

Quinnsley and Alia looked at each other and shrugged in question.

"Well mom, Amy gave me Kieras number so we could be added into a group chat, but instead of putting a 8 I put a 9 and we got Alia's number instead, she was a huge fan of Cimorelli, and I decided to pick up Alia for the day, I ended up picking them early because Alia and Quinnsley got kicked out. Alia hasn't eaten in days, or slept so she ended up passing out, then I remembered what happen from James, and I passed out from stress and Quinnsley called 911 and they picked us up, I almost died from panic, we took the blood test and wham they're my kids, and Nick is they're father by adoption." I explained.