Out Of Town Girl : A Madison Alamia Love Story {3}

Dimmed yellow rays were seeping through the light colored curtains the next morning. Karina let out a soft yawn as she stretched her long legs across the bed. Her eyes fluttered open. The covers were only covering so much of her that she realized her tanned skin was stripped to the core.

She looked over to her left to see who her victim last night was. She bit her lip to refrain from letting out a gasp. It was the guy at the bar who had always aimed at taking her home. His name was Madison. She knew because of all the girls that desperately attacked him at his club nights. She had easily allowed him to reach his target. It didn't bother her, she needed it.

She deserved it.

She looked at him sleeping with his head denting the pillow. The brown hair that was spiked up last night was now splattered flat down from the sweat both their bodies worked out.

Karina smirked slightly at the memory. The sex was great.

But then she thought of Vinny and her heart sank down lower in her chest. She loved him. A small frown appeared on her face. She quietly sat up with the covers clutched onto her chest. A few seconds after she had spotted her clothes on the floor, the weight of the bed sunk from behind her.

She felt soft lips kiss down her shoulder blade as strong arms wrapped around her. "Leaving so soon?" his husky voice murmured against her skin. He sounded tired since it was the first time he used it this morning. The lips traced their way into the crook of her neck. "I didn't take you for the type to just get up and leave. Usually that's my job."

Karina pulled away from him slightly, turning her head so their eyes met. "I'm not. You're making me breakfast." She said, standing up with the covers still on her.

"Hey!" Madison said, looking down at his exposed body.

"It's not like I haven't seen it before," Karina said as she walked over to the bathroom door.

"Again... my line," Madison declared as he watched the girl step into his bathroom.

--

Karina stepped out of the shower and cracked the bathroom door open after wrapping her body in a towel. The room was empty so she stepped out and picked up her clothing from the floor, putting each one on piece by piece as it was before Madison had taken them off. She then head into the kitchen, not being able to stop her lips from smiling as the aroma of eggs and bacon filled the atmosphere. "You actually made breakfast?"

Madison turned around, still shirtless. "I had to keep it classy." He turned around focusing his attention back to the omelet he was frying. "Your car's downstairs." He nodded his head to a set of keys on his marble kitchen countertop.

"Thanks for breakfast." Karina snatched her keys off the counter and one of the two phones that were lying on it as well.

"That's not what you were thanking me for last night," he smirked while breaking off a bit of bacon and popping it into his mouth. "But you're welcome anyway, babe."

Karina rolled her eyes as she opened the door to his place. She turned around and looked at him for a second. "You're welcome for letting you finally bring me home," she began as she stepped out into the hall, "babe," she voiced, mocking his tone.

__________

3+ comments for the next one? :3