Chapter 1 part 2

Sammy p.o.v

S- "Kenny please don't do it please I love you !!"

K- "no you don't you are only saying that because you don't want me to jump STOP LYING TO ME !

S- "I'm not lying to you Kenny I'm letting you the truth I do love you I been in love with you since I first saw you and I know you love me back too"

K- "no you don't no you don't love you are saying it out of pity for me but it's not a bit true "

S- " yes it is I do love you i ALWYAS have and I will not stop loving you so please come to me please get of the edge"

K- "I want to believe you so bad Sam I really do but I don't wanna get hurt again I just don't want the pain again this is the only way to end the pain"

S- "no Kenny this isn't the way to solve it it's not I do love you babe I do and I won't hurt you fuck what everyone else did it's you and me right now so please come to me please I love you and I always will" while I talked to him I started to get closer it was like when I talked to him right now he would freeze so I took my chance, grabbed him from the edge of the roof and dragged back with me he was crying really hard into my chest. Everyone else just stayed quite until we all heard he's crying fading and I felt his heart beat slow down, I picked him up bridal style to his room when we got there I asked Nate if I could trade room with him so I could be with Kenny he says yeah so we did. Since I didn't wanna be alone I when to sleep in his bed with him, I took my shirt and put on basketball shorts and his tank top to sleep in. But I bet myself I'll make Kenny Holland mine.

*pass to the next morning*

When I woke up he was still sleeping peacefully so I decided not to wake him up so I got out of bed and got dressed into so of his jackets, sweats and my slides. As I was getting out the room I wrote him a note and left it beside his phone on the little side table and walked out to get us McDonalds

Kenny p.o.v

When I woke up I was in bed with a note next to my phone

Heey I'm sorry about to night but I'll be back I bringing you something and I got another surprise tonight ...I hope you had a good sleep babe xxx 💕 when I finished reading the note I realized that I was blushing like crazy because he called me babe and to know what's going to happen tonight. When I got out of bed I got showered and got into clean clothes when I finished I got went into the room until Sammy walked in with food from McDonalds I was hungry so when he sat down he got his phone and I had mine I just checked my twitter and posted something then got off and but it done then we finished. I throw the trash away and decided to go for a lil walk around the hotel by myself just to relax. I hope this night is fun and the rest of the tour is amazing.

Heey ppl so sorry I took long got busy and my phone taken up but here it goes hope y'all love it ! 💕💕