Chapter 26:Hair, nails, and dyes

Liza POV

 ''Dude how are you doing that?''Perrie asks me as I do Dani's hair.''I saw it on facebook so I decided to try it''I shrug my shoulders.''But seriously you should be a hair stylist or something.I can't even do that and I'm a professional''Lou says making me chuckle ''i think she has her heart set on being a dancer''Luke smiles walking into the room with just a towel around his waist ''ooh me likey.But maybe you should put some clothes on''I smile innocently making everyone laugh at me.''Where's the retards''Pez asks ''oh Luke's over there and i'm right here''I say making her chuckle ''I mean my fiance and the rest of the boys''she laughs ''oh they went shopping for something I don't know''I shrug my shoulders.''Kay i'm done Dan'' i say standing up and popping my back.''Wow''Dani says as she looks at it ''can you french braid my hair''Perrie asks me.I nod my head and set her down in the chair that Dani was in while I was doing her hair.I pull her hair out of the ponytail it was in and brush it out.I then start twisting and braiding it.Once i've finished Lou's pulled her hair to the side and fishtailed it.''Okay imma dye my hair again''I say grabbing my mixing bowl as the guys walk into the dressing room we're in.''Ooh hair dye''Michael gets excited making me laugh at him.''What color you dying your hair?''Luke asks walking into the room dressed ''uhh light blue with light purple ends and highlights''I say getting another plastic bowl and some tin foil.I get the tubes of hair dye then a big thing of conidtionar.Everyone just watches me as I move around and mix everything together.''Luke you better not be staring at my ass''I say letting my hair fall down from it's messy bun.''Goddammit she caught me''I hear Luke say making me chuckle.I start putting the hair dye on but leaving enough room for my tips to have hair dye on it.

~Author's Note~

 Sorry it's short.My arm hurts from typing the other chapter in my other book.