Chapter 45: My Love For You pt.3

(Play the song and read this chapter)
Liza's POV
We head to the reception and have our party. Everyone is having a fun and great time. Me and Dani are dancing like crazy making people laugh at us. Luke is dancing with Addison and his mom. "Go dance with your husband Lize. We'll be fine."El says to me. I smile and nod. I walk over to Luke and he smiles down at me. "Here let me watch Addi and you guys have fun."Liz says to us. "Are you sure Liz?" I ask her "Yes. It's your wedding. Go have fun"Liz says taking Addi from Luke. Liz walks off to Andrew and Luke drags me onto the dance floor. "Do you wanna take off your shoes?"Luke asks me, pointing to the high heels on my feet. I nod my head and kick my shoes off putting them off to the side of the dance floor. Our music list is mostly pop songs except for a few that are slow songs. At the moment Young Volcanoes by Fall out Boy is playing. Luke and I start dancing to it. Saying that he got better at dancing is an understatement but who the hell cares. It's our wedding we can do what ever the hell we want too. "I feel like a dork"Luke chuckles as I start doing actual dance moves "Babe it's fine no ones gonna care"i chuckle doing a weird dance move making him laugh at me "see loosen up a bit babes"i say pecking his lips. We go crazy. Doing whatever the hell we want too. Even a few of our friends joined us.
Luke and I dance through about 15 songs before we find our way to the food bar thing. "Yas I'm so hungry" I say grabbing a bunch of fruits and putting them on a plate as Luke grabs an ice cream and a bowl of sprinkles making me laugh at him. We make our way to our table that has our brides maids, and best mans and all that jazz. I sit down still squirting whip cream in mine and Lukes mouths. "You guys are such kids" Ashton chuckles at us. "Says the 25 year old who still gets excited over things that glow in the dark"i say making everyone laugh at us. "Hey you get excited over crayons" Ashton shoots back. "You know Ash, I know things" I say spraying whip cream in my mouth and then Lukes. "What kind of things?" He looks at me suspiciously "Oh you know... embarrassing embarrassing things" I smirk "You wouldn't dare"he says sitting up "Oh but I would" I smirk at him evilly "What do you know?" He asks me "I know that Lukes a giraffe"I say getting up and dragging Luke with me to the dance floor.
A slow song comes on and Luke and I start dancing slowly to it. I lay my head on his shoulder and start thinking. I lift it and look at him. "You know when you asked me if I liked my choices?" I ask him "Yeah what about it?" He asks me "I do" I smile at him. He smiles at me and then we start dancing again. I look around at everyone. Their now my family. And I would do anything for those guys. So yeah. I really do. "I like my choices" I whisper in his ear and peck his lips then rest my head on his shoulder again.
Yeah, I like my choices.

A/N
That was it. That was my last chapter. This is it I guess. I just want to thank you all for reading this book. I seriously thank you all! I love you guys so much. It has literally been so much fun writing this story. I just have one last thing to say. Do you guys like your choices? Because I sure as hell love mine.
-J