꧁ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚꧂

°o°o ᖴOᖇGET o°o°

A burning cigarette grace his dry lips

A burning cigarette grace his dry lips. He was enjoying the outside air which felt slightly warm and humid due to the pouring rain one hour ago.
The toxic scent entered his nostrils, absorbed by his very muscles and veins painting black his lungs, ridding himself of another number from his given life span which somehow brought him nothing but peace and calmness, he finally felt the feelings of anxiety crumpling away like the wind only to be replaced by layers of poisonous gray smokes, finishing naturally with the mixing of cancer sticks bitter odor with his own cologne.

Prescription glasses garnish his fatigued eyes, the deep cole-colored orbs of his could tell anyone numerous stories of his life, his troubles, intriguing yet secretly terrifying and intimidating. His attention was fixed on the piece of important document in front of him, containing the flashy numbers of profit he had made these past few months.

A knock on the door soon distracted him from his previous occupation, making him sigh with frustration. Pushing slightly his body off the railing of his balcony, he soon re-entered his office closing the doors behind him. While placing the document lightly on his desk, he soon authorized the person to enter.
"You seem more tired than usual." the person commented, Yoongi uninterested ignored the comment, "You got what I ask for?".

                          o°o° ⚘ °o°o

"He got her pregnant?" Irene exclaimed finding herself very overwhelmed by the news. Worry clouded her mind, she could not fathom the amount of emotional damage that break-up had brought to her best friend.
She was angry of course, perfectly ready to track the man down and to wreck his car but she knew well that her best friend needs her, that you needed support and some good hole bowl of your favorite flavored ice cream.
You were a sobbing mess, cheeks and eyes swollen to the point that you would appear to people like some deform ugly koala.
You had a horrible spreading headache, and Irene trying to tell you to stop crying wasn't helping at all.
At the moment, you felt like the earth should've swallowed you hole, you felt like burying yourself into a mountain of blankets in your soft bed, entourage blinded by the darkness that somehow always made you feel safe and protected.

"Girl, the douche is just not worth It." She sigh as she noticed how your sobs had worsened "Dear, you're young, you've got your whole life in front of you. Are you really going to let some guy like that destroy you?"

"N-no..." you hiccuped softly, throat itching a bit as you tried to mutter your answer "Then stop crying. Here!" she placed a tissue into your cheeks trying with delicense to wipe a few tears and snot off your face.

"We've been dating for two years. Two years!" You couldn't help but tremble with anger, you felt like hitting something, screaming to the whole world of the injustice that was served to you.
As if this breakup could make things any better, you already had numerous issues and insecurities to deal with.

"Forget about him. You're on leave right?" not having the energy to even speak, you've just nodded in response. "Then let's leave here, let's go somewhere else. Far away from Seoul, from him and everything. Let's go have fun! Drink till the night away, probably make out with people, or kick some jerky dude's balls." She joked, even with that you couldn't bring yourself to even smile.

You found yourself falling into a stressful dependency, forcing yourself to ignore your consciousness which kept denying the lies and the illusion that It was in fact "your fault" that the split happened, that he found someone else and mingled with them behind your back.

You started to blame, your looks, personality, faults justifying yourself as the worse person to be assigned the responsibility to preserve and care for a person's heart.

While out there in the world, some women and men had experienced even worse than you so many times to the point that they would become numb. Numb to the pain, to love only to place themselves, what matters, and their own selfish desires in front of them.
You couldn't help yourself from turning into that side of yours, you hated the most. That narcissistic version would claim that no one would understand the painful ache in your heart, the suffering. That your situation was even worse than the ones of any living beings out there.

You hated It so much because you knew that when you'll calm down, you knew that while slowly healing ,feelings of regrets and guiltiness would come back to bite your ass, striking as hard as karma.

God's you were so tired.
Maybe you should take Irene's words into consideration, he was just another person that soon you would forget.
He'll walk in only to leave as a stranger just like your other exes.

That is what you would've wished in the near future because that man, Jeon Jungkook would one day walk in only to remain forever into your memories.

Long reminiscences you will desire to forget.