Already?

Weeks had passed and Draco hasn't sent any letters, although he warned me he wasn't going to be able to I still had some hope. Sighing I get off the car and say goodbye to my grandmother "Ill see you in the summer gran" I said hugging her. The walk to the train was dreadful knowing that Fred and George wont be there.

I was waiting for the train leaning on my luggage "Hey Lilian, great to see you again" I look behind me and see Neville.

I smile towards him "Hey Nev, how was your last few weeks of break?"

He scratched the back of his neck "I spent most of it with my grandmother, we also visited my parents, it wasn't very interesting. How about you? Did you get to see Malfoy at all?"

I coughed and blushed "w-what? what possibly gave you that idea?"

He smiled, the kind that makes you aware that they know something "Well, before the Twins opening I saw you and Malfoy at Digon alley laughing and having fun" crossing his arms he smirked before continuing "you cant fool me, I know the look of two people who fancy one other, why don't you just seal the deal"

"Haha, sure "seal the deal" that's so easy, have you met his family?" I asked.

"So you don't deny that you like him?" he chuckled

Realizing what I just said I grabbed the tips of my hair "I didn't confirm it either, its just... confusing ok, I haven't stopped liking him since we were kids but I cant possibly tell him that. We are older now and he might reject me, plus since Fred and George aren't here I have to make new friends" I said sadly.

He wraps his arm around my shoulder "young love, what a troublesome thing, you'll know what to do when the time is right" he ruffled my hair "I thought we were friends, you can hangout with me and Luna"

"Luna?" I asked watching his face start forming a small blush.

I pinched his cheeks "aw Nev. I guess I'm not the only one" I tell him and we laugh out.

The train arrives to the platform and he grabs my hand "come on, Ill introduce you" he says dragging me to the train. I walk in and received curious glances.

"Since when were the train carts divided by houses" I whispered to him.

He looked around "Don't worry it'll be fine, since Umbridge was at Hogwarts the houses kind of depended on each other" I looked at his hand and saw scaring, I looked at a couple kids and saw the same thing.

"Neville, you brought a friend" says a blond girl walking up to us. I look up at him and see that his face is red and I smirk.

"Luna right? Nev has told me a lot about you, I'm Lilian Evans" I say sticking my hand out, she takes my hand and shakes it.

"A Slytherin?" she says looking up at Neville, I look at her shocked, how did she guess

"um, how did you know?" I asked

She laughed "no one would die their hair with green streaks on purpose, and Neville has also talked about the times you stood up for him, hes been wanting to introduce me to you since last year" she finishes smiling

"Ill have you know green is a nice color regardless" I say defensively before laughing. She grabbed my arm and lead me to their cart. We spent the trip there talking about what went on while I was gone. to say I was shocked was an understatement damn, Fuck Voldemort and Umbridge.

When we got to school I said my goodbyes and went to the dungeon. I noticed people were staring, it was mostly the new kids that didn't know me I held my head up and kept walking. "I see you weaseled your way in" I heard Pansy say, knowing where this was going I continued to walk to my room. She grabbed my arm "who do you think you are, walking away from me half blood?" she says. She grips my arm tighter "Stay away from Draco, I saw how you were at the joke shop, if you don't back off we'll have a big problem"

I turned to look at her and she smiled triumphally, she had her hand on my arm still, I grabbed her wrist and swept at her feet so that she fell on the floor. I grabbed my wand and crouched next to her and put my wand at her throat "Listen Pansy, I've been putting up with your shit for far to long, I've learned things that are both magical and non-magical that you wish you knew so I suggest you fuck off and leave me alone" I got up and looked at the crowd of Slytherins before walking away.

I got to my room and was greeted by Emma and Ava "We saw what you did to Pansy that was so awesome" exclaimed Emma. Once the door was closed I blew up

"Who the hell does she think she is! it hasn't even been a couple hours and she's already threatening me!" I said annoyed that my first day was practically ruined. I laid back on my bed sighing putting my head on Avas lap.

"are you sure your not just jealous because she likes Draco too" laughs Ava while she braided my hair "he did take her to the yule ball our fourth year" she mumbles to herself.

"He what!" I practically shouted, she looked sheepishly and mumbled a nothing. Emma started putting flowers in my hair it was soothing and I fell asleep.

"Hey wake up" I felt someone hitting my face, I ran my hands over my face and started to fall asleep. I was hit again and reflexively hit the person in the face "why must you always attack me?" asks Draco.

"Sorry I didn't mean to hit you its just reflex" I sat up checking if he was ok. "How did you get in my room? and where are Emma and Ava"

Sitting next to me he answered "they went to get things before the sorting, they asked if I could wake you up on my way there" Taking a good look at him he looked distraught and in bad shape.

"Are you ok? I was worried the last few weeks how did everything with your dad go?" he looked away from me and tried to avoid the question.

"we should be on our way, we don't want to be late" he says dragging me to the dining hall.