Chapter 5 The Reunion

"Are you  Surette Smith?" asked the  girl with a pretty but kind face.

"Yes" answered Surette promptly.

"Are you Tiffany Tompson?" asked Surette.

"Yes" replied Tiffany  as promptly as Surette had answered.

"Well" Surette said some introductions are in order Tiffany do you know my sister Stacey? "No" Tiffany said ok Tiffany Thompson this is my sister Stacey Smith. Stacey do you remember Tiffany we were good friends  when we were at college. "Yes" I remember now you almost used to live at  our house.

Tiffany Thompson this is my good friend we met after you left.Celine this is my good friend Tiffany i was telling you about, we were in the same form class,also core class at college  and we always hung out together at lunch,after school and in the weekends.Oh i see you guys are really good friends? Celine asked yeah we were. Lastly Tiffany Thompson this is Elizabeth Lewis but she is better known as Lizzie we are also good friends we met after you left and she is really smart and her nickname is "Brains".

"Were did you go?" Celine asked Tiffany. My family  moved to New Zealand  two years ago because my grandparents were sick and we needed to take care of them. "Oh i'm so sorry to hear that " everyone answered at once.

"What is NZ like" Surette asked. It is pretty cool but it does not snow in NZ but they have really hot summers over there and they wear jandals."What are jandals" they all  asked in unison."Jandals are  like flip-flops" i said trying not to laugh at how they don't know what Jandals are though i could not help myself i was rolling on the floor  laughing for 10 minutes non-stop while the others were standing over me steering at me weirdly.