~DELETED SCENES~

DELETED SCENE: TRUTH OR DARE?

"Don't forget to lock up!" Mrs. Banks calls tossing Georgia the keys.

"Goodnight!" We all call back, once again finding our selves sitting in a circle on the stage. The only difference is Georgia wedged herself between Mason and Andrew.

"So... what now?" Ben asks and we all shrug.

"We could play cards again," Mia suggests, but everyone shakes their heads. We sit in silence for a few minutes before Georgia perks up.

"How about we play Truth or Dare?"

"Ooh yeah!" Ben says and I tense. Truth or Dare? More like tell me your darkest secret or go do something inappropriate - yeah, no thanks.

"I'm game," Andrew nods as does everyone else except for me.

"What about you, Preston?" Mason asks across from me and everyone's heads turn in my direction making me gulp.

"Um, I don't know, I think I'm just going to go back to the hotel." I go to stand up, but Mia puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh no, Ade, if I'm playing, you're playing," She says and shoves me back down to the floor. Alrighty then.

"Okay," Ben says rubbing his hands together. "I'll go first. Andrew truth or dare?"

Andrew cracks his knuckles. "Dare."

Ben brings his hands up to his chin thinking. "Okay, I dare you to go grab the tutu from the costume chest and wear it until your next turn."

"Easy enough." Andrew stands up and heads to the back room to grab the tutu. I glance over a Mason and I guess feeling my gaze he looks over at me. He winks and I blush looking back down at my lap. Then Andrew comes back with the tutu and Ben bursts into laughter. However Andrew sits back in his spot unaffected and claps his hands.

"Okay, Georgia, truth or dare?" He says turning to her.

"Um truth," she responds.

"Who's the hottest person in the room?" She raises her brow at him before looking straight ahead.

"Well, me of course!" She points to herself and we all laugh. She is gorgeous though. "Okay, Mia, truth or dare?"

"Dare." She answers confidently.

"Go twerk against the wall." Georgia waves her hand.

"Alright," she stands up, "but I'm not good at it, though." She goes over to the wall and Georgia puts Miley Cyrus on to help. Mia goes up against the wall for a few seconds before quickly coming back down. We all clap and she does a little bow before sitting back down. "Okay, Mason, truth or dare?" She asks and he brings a hand up to his chin thinking.

"Mmm truth."

"Wuss," Ben coughs and Mason sends him a glare before turning back to Mia.

Mia tilts her head to the side thinking for a second before sitting up straight again. "Okay, what's your biggest fear?" Mason stiffens and we all go silent staring at him.

He reaches up and scratches the back of his neck. "Well, uh, it's kind of...embarrassing."

"Oh come' on, it can't be that bad," Ben prods and it must be my imagination because I think Mason actually looks nervous. He rubs a hand down his face before sighing.

"Okay, fine, I'm afraid of-of birds!" We all stare at him for a second before bursting into laughter.

"Seriously, dude?" Andrew says and Mason waves his hands around.