Chapter Nineteen!

(Milyn’s P.O.V.) *Seven Months pregnant*

“M, I’m fine really…but I missed you so much!” Tex said as he hugged me tightly, I hugged him just as tightly back. I buried my face into the edge of his neck, I missed how tall he was. His hugs were always so warming. I didn’t even try to hold in the tears. I’d only just been shimmered in and my first priority was to find Tex and monopolize him.

“God! I was so worried! I did my best to stay positive but I had my doubts. What happened to you in there? Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Did he…do what he was about to do back in that warehouse?!” My voice finished off the question loudly and angry. Tex sighed and shook his head.

“He didn’t do anything to me…Simon always saved me…I don’t even want to talk about it, let’s just leave it alone.” Tex’s eyes pleaded with mine and gave him a sad smile and hugged him again.

“Sure, man.” I said and he pulled back, mock shock on his face.

“Mm, mm. Girlfriend you did not just go guy on me!” He said in a sassy voice and twisted his head from side to side along with his pointer finger. I couldn’t help but laugh. I doubled over a little bit, holding my extended tummy.

“Oh shit! Tex I’ve missed you so much!” I chuckled out. Tex smiled and placed his hand on my tummy.

“And how are these little guys?” He asked. “Damn, you’ve gotten so big! Have I really been gone that long?” He asked and I smiled sadly as I rubbed my tummy. I nodded my head.

“Yeah, you have…five months.” I said looking down. The familiar stinging of tears in my eyes as I rested my hand over his. Tex lifted my chin up and kissed my forehead.

“Milyn please don’t cry anymore, I’m sorry.” He said and I punched him.

“You’ve got nothing to be sorry for idiot! And I’m not crying! It’s just my hormones.” I sniffed. “I’m carrying triplets after all.” I said with a warm smile, eye still wet but no longer leaking. Texas’s eyes got wide.

“Triplets?! As in three…babies?!” He exclaimed and I chuckled and nodded.

“Yes! Three babies.” I stated.

“Oh my god! Congrats M!” He hugged me as I thanked him. Movement caught the side of my eye and I looked to my left and Tex caught it to. Simon quickly ducked back behind the wall. I smiled and looked at Tex.

“You should go talk to him…after all he is your mate.” I said and Tex looked at me.

“You knew?” I nodded.

“Vinnie told us in the car as if he and Vinnie biting you didn’t give it away. Now GO!” I pushed him towards the hall and out the living room. He stuck his tongue out to me as he disappeared around the corner. Oh they grow up so fast!

I sighed and sat down on the couch. I was bored. Cole and Vlad had been locked in Vlad’s office upon our arrival. I sighed and the reached forward to turn on the T.V to see if anything good was on. As I reached forward a pain erupted from the bottom of my tummy and I immediately pulled back to try and relieve it.

“Ouch! Shit! What the fuck was that?” I asked myself. I stood to go tell Vlad and Cole but as I rose another pain racked me. “Fuck! Ow! Ow! Ow!” My feet were locked as I clutched my tummy gently but firmly. Is something wrong?! I waited awhile and the pain didn’t come back.

“Okay, please babies be okay until daddy can make it to papa and uncle, kay?” I tentatively took a step forward and the next thing I know…