Chapter 1

Tree branches gently bowed to the cold mountain wind bristling their leaves. An old grey bearded man walked through the dense forest under the sunny blue sky. A tattern blueberry blue robe hugged his frail body within each careful step he took up the narrow dirt trail.

He paused looking up at the dancing green leaves with a kind smile,"thank you my friend."

His white long beard hung down to his waist as so did his white silky hair. An old wooden oak staff supported his footing as he continued up the trail until the trees parted revealing a vast valley of green grass. Jagged moutnains guarded the valley cutting into the sky with their breathtaking beauty. Inhailing the valley air he raised his hands up to the sky with a warm smile.

"Zera."

************************************

The wind whipped past your smooth skinned face blowing your long brown wavy hair back like a flowing river. Closing your gold coined eyes you let the warmthness from the sun soak into your skin. You raised your arms up in the stance of a cross. Magic radiated from the ancient snow covered mountains with a peaceful aura.

 Magic radiated from the ancient snow covered mountains with a peaceful aura

You rocked your feet standing on your toes at the edge of a cliff. The wind shifted in your favor gently nudging your body forward pushing you from the edge. Your smile widened as your body barreled down the mountain side twoards the shadow covered pine trees below. Just when you reached 30ft away your body luminated in gold morphing your shape. Two wings spread out from your back measuring 75ft from wingtip to wingtip. Your body lengthened out to 30ft from your nose to your formed tail tip. The light vanished revealing a strong Adult Dragon. Scales that shimmer blood red, yet hard and smooth as a diamond. Spikes ran down your spine from your head to your tail the color of ivory cream.

Even though you've only mastered fire magic, you were well trained changing into your human form too

Even though you've only mastered fire magic, you were well trained changing into your human form too. 60 years ago was when your father first found you before you were born. As a human, your form reveals a young woman at 25 compared to your true form.

The wind rolled under your wings carrying you higher into the sky. Flying effortlessly through the cotton white clouds you couldn't help but feel even more at peace feeling one with nature.