Chapter Two

I sat on Angel's bed trying to detangle my headphones for the fifth time.

I hated having wire headphones but every store and online market that sold the airpods was out and Kain wasn't with me so I couldn't take his.

I sighed in agitation and pulled on them a little harder. Maybe brute force would force these hoes apart.

Angel walked in with a ugly ahh poorly rolled blunt and I bit my lip to keep from laughing.

This bitch swore up and down she could roll so good, but look at the damn blunt.

Blunt was tore up from the damn floor up.

"Bitch nah," I laughed. I put my headphones down and reached for the blunt she thought she was finna smoke, but she pushed my hand back.

"Bitch ian smoking det if it look like det."

Angel smacked her teeth and pointed the middle finger at me which only made me laugh harder.

"Ion know why yo ahh laughin with that big ahh pimple upside yo head."

I stopped laughin. She had me fucked up if she was finna talk about my damn pimple when this bitch had a pimple on her ass last week.

I was finna fight this ugly hoe.

I got up and put my hands on my hip. "Okay but what chu wanna do doe?"

"Bitch shut up ain't nobody worried about cho ugly ahh. Now roll da damn weed."

___

"So what's tea bitch?"

I rolled over on my stomach while taking another pull from the blunt I had to reroll.

"Gurl so Tell me why we at the mall and Kain ahh talkin to every bitch that walk yo in his face and the hoes just be talkin to him like ian dere."

She rolled her eyes. "His friendly ahh."

Kain's pov

I felt my ears start to ring and dets when I knew somebody was talm bout my ass. Prolly maya snagga tooth ahh.

Monaes pov

"So he got up to talk to dis one bitch and so I got mad irritated and I stole off on det bitch."

"Bitchhh," she paused. "Did chu win doe?"

I gave her the look. "Bitch wen do I ever lose a fight?" We both stuck our tongues out and gave each other a cute ahh high five while getting up to twerk. My ass was little but I fasho knew how to throw det bitch back.

A/N: cuz lil booties matter hoe🙂.

Yes we was high.

She took the blunt after we was done and took another swig off it.

I watched her do it. I was just waiting for her ass to choke.

And just like I said, that's exactly what she did.

She started coughing dramatically and my ahh had to put the bitch on her back.

But I wasn't on no sweet shit.

"Calm down chief the blunt still here."

She covered her mouth trying not to cough on me which I was thankful for. Germs I didnt do.

"You gud sis?"

She nodded still hunched over her knee coughing.

Ass lowkey over dea finna die