my first publish. this was actually a project i had to do for school.

intro~

Cybertron in it’s golden ages was thriving. It’s inhabitants as well, business’ were going through the roof, fame was being reached, but there were some of those less fortunate. Some were unable to get jobs because of their background, others due to their inequality. That caught the optic of a certain gladiator, a gladiator that was known by many. He went by the name Megatronus. Megatronus named himself after the twelfth original prime. In the city of kaon, many knew to stay out of his way, he basically ruled these streets. But then again, kaon wasn’t a city just anyone lived in. Kaon was a dangerous city and wasn’t for the faint of sparks.

in the arena :

“ Kill him!!!Go for the spark!!,” The crowd roared.

Megatrouns grinned, looking up at the endless crowd in the stands. He turned his attention back to his opponent, “so it would seem they’d rather have you dead” megatrous said.

The little cybertronian stumbled and scooted back “,N-no!..PLEASE!” the cybertronian’s armor was stained by energon mostly from his own wounds.

Megatron tweaked his lips to the side and made a soft hiss “..sssss…..sorry,I have to give the crowd what they want,” he said.

At that moment, Megatrouns plunged his blade straight through the cybertronian’s spark chamber. The cybertronian’s body went lifeless and dropped onto the ground. Silence ran throughout the stands then suddenly and frenzied roar of excitement filled the arena once more.

“96th killing..,” he whispered to himself “..a new record..”

After the battle, Megatrouns headed to his headquarters, which was underground just below the arena. There was a figure waiting outside his room.

“who goes there?!!,” Megatrous called. But the figure began to walk forward toward him. Megatrous withdrew his blade.

“I will not ask again!...what is your designation,” Megatronus called once more. The figure came into the light. It was another cybertronian, one whose color scheme was red blue,silver and had strange little antennas on both sides of his head. This particular cybertronian was much smaller than Megatrouns.

“orion pax,” the cybertronian spoke with calm voice.” I am here to discuss something with you” orion was not fazed by the gladiator’s size or threat,or so it seemed.

Megatrous stared down at orion pax “you are not from around here are you?,” he thought. The smaller cybertronians frame indicated that he possibly lived in the city not near Kaon.

orion shook his helm” no,i’m from the city of Iacon. I work in the Iacon Hall of Records”

Megatronus gave a soft nod” I see...it’s not safe here. At least not for a mech like you. So tell me,why have you traveled so far?”

“I’ve heard much about you Megatrous, your words inspire me,” he said “I wanted to become your apprentice and join the revolution”

Megatrouns was quiet for a few moments”I see...I will inform you that this isn’t going to be easy...orion is it?”

Orion nodded ”yes,i understand….megatronus I believe we have the potential to change the world. With your inspiring words and my knowledge of cybertron's history”

Megatronus grinned to himself ‘this could be the start of a new age....Orion could be the key to me becoming prime..’ Megatrous turned to orion pax ”very well orion pax,welcome to the team”

A few weeks have passed and Megatronus’ followers have increased tremendously. Soundwave, a loyal follower, wasn’t one of many words. In fact he didn’t speak at all. Other cybertronians don’t even  know if he has a face. He conceals it with a visor. Soundwave uses voice recordings and images that display on his visor to communicate. The reason why he wears a visor is because he believes that he must keep his emotions concealed. As a spy it’s important to keep his identity and personality hidden. Soundwave always thought things through and often gave good advice.