BoomSnapClap~

~

"Pet, make me a cup of coffee" Luke says and i nod, wanting to do anything to please him "Yes master!" I said and hurried up to run to the kitchen, I knew he liked his coffee with cream so i hurried, making the coffee but forgetting the cream and running out "Here Master!" I said eager to please and set the cup of wrong coffee on the table, "Okay Pet" He says with  a nod and then i blanked, 'i forgot the cream!' i mentally screamed to myself as he took a gulp of coffee and i could see the dark liquid run into his mouth and then he gagged and coughed and the coffe cup hit the floor with a shattering clash "What the hell?!" He spat and turned to me "I'm sorry master! I forgot the cream!" I yelped as he grabbed a fistful of my hair "are you trying to poison me?!" He snarled and i curled up on myself "No! No of course not master!" I whimpered and as his hand began to go towards my face my insincts took on and i slapped it away hard, Something flashed in his eyes as he glares at me angrily and i whimpered "I'm sorry ma-master! i didn't m-mean t-to!" I whimpered "And i was about to caress your  cheek" He snarled and slapped my cheek hard, I yelped in pain and knelt on the floor, tears sprouting on my eyes "I'm sorry!" I sobbed out as tears spilled down my eyes and felt a kick on my stomach which makes me gasp painfully and tried to curl on myself "Look at me you worthless shit!" Luke snapped and hit the back of my head, I tried to steady my breathing as i look up at Luke "Leo, you are a worthless person. you can't even make a cup of coffee!" He smirked and something in me crumbled "I'm so sorry, s-so sorry" I sobbed, covering the back of my neck as i look up at his eyes that seemed to glow red "Get out of my house, i don't want you anymore" He snarled and grabbed a fistful of my shirt and threw me out of the house, my head hitting a rock and i black out.

~

"Pet wake up" Luke's voice traveled into my head and it made me snap my tear filled eyes open and i saw Luke's face "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I whimpered  and curled into my self "Why are you apologizing pet??" He says and strokes my hair which makes me shudder slightly "I d-didn't wake up wh-when you first told me too" I whimpered "Oh Pet that's alright" He chuckled and kissed my head and i whimpered longingly "I'm sorry master, i didn't want to hit Cole b-but he provoked me and i just- i just" I burried my face into the pillow and let more tears fall "Sssh....sssh it's okay, it's okay" He whispered and wrapped his arms around me "What was your dream about Leo?" He whispered and I had the urge to please him again "You told me to make you coffee... i did but i forgot the cream so when i gave it to you, you beat me and told me i was unwanted and you kicked me out of your house" I said and as i tell the story i also begin crying "Over just a peace of Coffee?" He wrinkled his nose "Don't worry pet, i won't do that" He whispered and i looked up.

"It's okay pet, i will never let you go" He says, tilting my head up and softly pressing his lips to mine, i widen my eyes at first but melt into the kiss, kissing back. He cups one side of my face and licks my lips and i open them eagerly and our tongue's battle, of course i let him win and i moaned softly in happiness and he pulled away "Mmm. yummy" He chuckled and i felt my face heat up "Shall we go for breakfast pet?" He says and i nod.

~

"What is this master?" I whispered as i poke my glass which is filled with dark-ish liquid "Chocolate Banana shake" He says as he takes a sip of his "Drink. it's very nutricious" He says and i wrinkled my nose at first before taking my glass and taking a gulp of it and widened my eyes and took a longer gulp and he chuckled "I take it, that you like it huh?" He chuckled and i place the glass down and blushed "sor-" I began "It's nothing to apologize for" He chuckled and said "You have some on your face" He says and as i began to reach my hand up to clean it he stops me "I'll clean it" He says and he leaned forward and licked my lip and above it and i felt myself blush.

"Hey Luke" I heard Luke's brother say "What?" Luke muttered as he looks up "We're taking our subs to a sub party tonight at 9" He says and looks at me with a slight glare before walking away.