Chapter 18- Someone say Alex?

Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment but mainly comment! Love you all!

I wake up smiling as I realise I never had a nightmare, slowly opening my eyes I frown as I see a chest. Pulling away I look up to see a fast asleep Tyler holding me in his arms. Really?

I had to admit because I am human he did look good even with his hair a mess one half of his face pushed up due to the pillow. Not knowing what to do I laid there and closed my eyes hoping maybe he'll move or I'll genuinely wake up again and this was all just a nightmare.

He grumbles something before moving slightly. Letting out a long breath the cold air hitting my head. I opened my eyes again to see him blinking at me confused, before his eyes lighting up. I stared at the sparkle in his green eyes them usually dull unless he was laughing.

"Well what a lovely surprise." His morning voice making me go warm. "More like terrifying" I retorted

"You really going to be like this? This early in the morning Shortie." I nod my body as straight as a pencil hoping he'll let go. "Shame, I was hoping in mornings you'd have that defence down." I frown looking at him.

"I don't have a defence and like you?" He gives me a look, slight disappointment spikes in me as his spark fades away.

"Of course." He pulls away stretching and I roll back to my side, like a burrito. Grabbing my phone I see a message from Mark.

>> At least you are ok I'm going to work today but you better be home when I get back Misses.

Sighing I was about to reply when Tyler grabbed my phone from me earning a weird sound of protest from me.

"It's bad to go on your phone first thing in the morning." I give him a blank look reaching for it but he pulls it away.

"I need to message Mark back, so give it!" I whine swiping for it missing. "Nope!" He popped the 'p' moving it away further. Jesus how long are his arms!

I crawl over reaching over him my fingers just brushing it. Groaning in effort I almost get it but he lifts it up causing me to fall forwards over him. I scrunch up my face throwing my hands forwards ready for an impact which never came.

Instead I bounced up and down through a laughing Tyler underneath me , his hand firmly on my hip stopping me from falling.

"You ass." I called him making him laugh harder. "I'm the ass for saving you?"

"I wouldn't of needed saving if you'd of given me my phone back!" I argued back. "Oh guess you don't need my help then." His voice innocent as his grip loosened.

"No!" I cried feeling myself slip. Instantly his grip tightened again. "Honestly do you really think I'd do that?"

"You basically almost just did so yes Tyler I do!" I argued back making him chuckle.

"Are you going to help me up or leave me dangling here?" He hummed whilst thinking. "I don't know I really like the view...." I scoff causing him the chuckle again pulling me up.

"Your welcome and I sent a text for you so you don't need your phone." I narrowed my eyes at him punching him in the shoulder causing him to wince grabbing it.

"What was that for?" He pouted looking at me eyes narrowed. "That was for doing that to me and the little comment. Now give me my phone." He shook his head quickly getting up as I went to punch him again.

"Jeez please no abuse in the mornings." Giving him a tight smile I grabbed his pillow throwing it at his face directly hitting it.

"Oh! Shortie you just made a big mistake there!" He warned me picking it up my eyes went wide in realisation. Scrambling across the bed I cried out as he grabbed my ankle yanking me back hitting me with the pillow again and again.