FIRST CHAPTER> MY DEAR VA'AKO

I moan in annoyance waiting for this damn party to be over with. Va'ako is talking to the underlord, of course I cannot barge into that. It would result in severe punishment. Well maybe not severe but harsh. Any punishment sought through by the Underlord is harsh and overwhelming. But once Va'ako becomes Underlord, that will never be a problem. Va'ako salutes the Underlord and marches towards me. His braids swinging in unison lengthing the back of his neck. Dark eyes, shadow mine as they trace the curvature of my body and the muscles of his, hidden beneath his reptilian skinned suit. He appears at my side with such hostility, I know whatever the conversation was about didn't go well.

"Dame Va'ako." He says with an edge to his voice.

"My lord." He swipes a glance at me and secures his stare ahead. My grip tightens around my black mermaid dress. "When is the party going to be over?" Again he gazes down on me.

"Not soon enough." His voice is rough and sexy, and a deep gutteral noise protrudes with the word 'enough'. I look down to stare at our shoes side-by-side. He wears black boots to match his clothing. I wear white snake skin heels with spikes around the toe.

A rough yet tender hand tucks my chin and lifts it to match the gaze of a less serious Lord Va'ako. The pale skin around his eyes are pulled tight into the peak of his hair.

"My lady, why don't we escape this feast and continue OUR night." My body quivers. Yes, please. I nod my head. He loops his arm around mine locking me in close with his elbow.

We drive through the crowd and head towards the stairs.

One step at a time he nears me from behind and presses his body against mine kissing my neck. I arch my head to feel more serenity. He slowly removes the spine plating on my dress one link at a time. He throws the last link to the floor as he unlaced me. Reaching around my back onto my front and squeezing my breasts. He helps the dress lower around my legs.

"Va'ako." I whisper. He wraps his arms around me and circles to my front. He traces small circles around my nipples and slides his finger down to my vagina. He loops his finger around my thongs and continues moving downward dragging my bottoms with it. Once they're loose enough they fall to the floor in my dress. He presses against me with his chest and lays his head against my hip. He plays with me, tickling and tracing my skin. He sticks his tongue out and rises, licking my body on the way up. He stops at my lips planting a rich, rough, and wet kiss on my lips. I open my mouth to give him entrance, our tongues playing hide and seek. Dancing around each others mouths. His flavor invading mine and claiming dominance. He pulls away and strips out of his jacket.

He rips off his shirt and kisses me some more. I reach my hand down to his crotch and unbutton his pants. He grabs my hand forcefully and pulls it up.

"Va'ako!?" He drops my hand and drops his pants, underwear too. He presses against me again. I feel his whole body stiffen. He rises against me. My body shudders violently. He pulls me to the bed and tosses me down. He lands ontop of me and starts to rise and fall inside of me without hesitation. I moan softly, whispering his name again, Siberius.

"Your so fierce, Dame Va'ako. I love it!" Lord exclaims. He arcs his back and increases his speed. I run my fingertips up and down is masculine shoulders, digging my nails into his flesh. He grunts a few times and stops to look at me. His dark almost black eyes follow my body lines. I feel time stop just as he rolls over setting me ontop. I start to rock back and forth running my fingers through his hair and rubbing my chest on his with every movement. He suddenly grabs ahold of my hips and help to move my hips and get into the rhythm of my body.

Out of nowhere a light rapping sounds at the chamber doors. I stop and stare at the door. Va'ako sits up and pushes me to quickly dress.

"Lord Va'ako, your ride is here."

"Good, now go away." He growls. I slip my thongs and my dress back on. I press the cool material against my skin. Va'ako grabs my by the arm and pulls me out the door. We walk, using long strides, towards the acropolis.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

I waltz onto the star ship and buckle in for flight. Va'ako sits next to me piloting.

"Where are we going my dear?" He continues to flip switches and ignores  my question. "My dear Va'ako.."

"Dame what kind of surprise would it be if I told you?" I sit back and stare at the stars as we draw closer to galaxy Eireon.