More Time

Hello everyone! I hope everyone has had an awesome day!!

Again if you have not read my blog you will know why I've changed my name. I think if you really want to know, go read it :D

Song of the day is Trying Not To Love You by Nickleback

More Time

Carlos' POV

Why is the sun always brighter the day following when you get trashed? I swear God is evil. He purposely plans for the sun to shine brighter. I barely even remember anything that happened, and i never drink that much. It has been years since then and I swore it would never happen again.

I had woken up in the guest bedroom of the main house. Without waking up in Kendra's arms, I felt lonely, not whole. How long was I supposed to give Kendra anyway? I rolled over, seeing my phone and decided to give her a call. I scrolled through the contacts until I got to the L's. When Legs came up, I hesitated for a second before hitting send. It didnt when ring. It went straight to voicemail. Obviously she was still upset and needed time. That was normal right? When you have a fight, and a big one like we did, you're supposed to turn your phone off right? Then when its turned back on that means you're forgiven? Dammit! Why don't I know any of these basic relationship guidelines?

I went down to the kitchen, but even the left over food from last night wasn't enough to make anything better. I hadn't realized how attached to walking in and seeing Kyle and Shelly making our. Or Shelly throwing back pickles like they were going out of style. Or even waking up with Kendra in my arms. Man this sucks. I needed to do something, fast,before I go out of my mind.

I settled on a bowl of Coco Puffs. I never was a fan of cereal. Its always to crunchy at first, hurting my teeth in the process, but then if you take to long to eat it, it becomes all soggy. The stuff sucked. I'm really to hungover to care though.

As I finished my bowl I debated on what to do before Kendra's phone was on. In five hours I had cleaned up the backyard, mowed the yard, washed all the cars, and made plans to go over to Rebecca's for dinner.

Around three in tje afternoon I tried Kendra again. Just like this morning it went right to voicemail. Damn girl, what do I need to do to make it up to you? Didn't she say when I was done throwing a fit to come over? Then it clicked. Her phone was gonna stay off. She wanted me to actually come over. God Carlos you're an idiot.

I jumped in my car and sped to her condo. When I pulled up I looked for her car, but didn't see it. Did she have to work? I don't remember her saying anything about it, but then again maybe her dad needed extra help today.

I turned out of the parking lot and made my way to her work. I pulled up outside and still didnt see her car. Where was she? I didnt know where her dad lived, nor where Beth, Steve, and Crystal lived. I'm screwed. Well if she didn't want to be found then I guess I'll wait for her to get ahold of me.

It was now around five thirty, a reasonable time to go to Rebecca's for dinner. I drove to Shelly's old home listening to Trying Not To Love You by Nickleback. The song seemed appropriate for what's going on with Kendra and I.

I pulled in behind Connor's SUV and cut the engine. I knew I was a complete wreck. Hell, the mother of my child and love of my life just walked out on me and is still refusing to talk to me. Who wouldn't be messed up?

I don't know how long I just stayed in the car, thinking. It wasn't until the sun went down that I heard someone knocking on the car window. I looked over and saw Connor standing there. He looked confused and worried.

I opened my door and stepped out. "You ok?" Connor asked me as I shut the door. "You've been out here for a few hours now."

I nodded and said, "Yeah I'm fine. I just have alot on my mind." I didnt want to bother Rebecca and Connor with my problems. They didn't need to be worried about me.