(5) Gamers and First Round List

Band wars huh?...

Rinko: Taku.

Athena...I wonder if she really wants me back.

Rinko: T-Taku!

But, I made a promise to Edmond, Jeane, Ashe and Elizabeth that I would always be their guitarist.

Rinko: Taku!!!!!

Takumi: Hm? What?

Rinko: M-Me and A-Ako are going to finish the event tonight...Are you up for it?

Takumi: Oh, yeah sure. I already beat 96% of the dungeon but hey, I need more Rare items.

Ako: 96%!? Me and Rin-Rin are only 67% done!

Takumi: Haha! Sometimes if the event offers good SR items I raid the dungeon until morning.

Lisa: Uwaaa....I only played a little of that game and I already felt like Throwing up.

Yukina: Yeah, that time was hard.

Sayo: why DID we do that?

Takumi/Rinko/Ako: Noobs...

Lisa: Oi! It's not our fault we aren't nerds like you!

Takumi: I take offense to that.

Lisa: Psh! Last night you kept Rolling for a Jeane Alter in FGO, Yeah, okay, You did get her, But How much quartz did you spend!?

Takumi: F-Five thousand.

Lisa: ...This is why gacha games are so hard, because of you whales.

We continue drinking our drinks outside CiRCLE

Later that night

Takumicchi: Yosh! So, You guys got your SSR items already?

Demon princess Ako: Hmp! Thou deserves gratitude.

RinRin: Thanks a lot Taku, We managed to finish the event in time.

Takumicchi: Lol. No problem.

Demon princess Ako: welp! I'm off! Onee-chan needs me. UwU

Demon Princess Ako has logged out.

RinRin: You go on ahead Taku. I'll play a little more, there's an item I want.

Takumicchi: mhm? What Item?

RinRin: The Helix orb. They say that there are two parts of the orb. I'm gonna go hunting for it.

Takumicchi: You mean THE Helix orb? The one that gives you a HUGE bonus on every attack!?

RinRin: That's the one.

Takumicchi: ooof! Well....you know what....here.

I gave her 1 of the two Helix orb parts.

RinRin: Taku!? I can't take this!

Takumicchi: I was gonna give it away once I found the second one anyway. So take it. I just needed the EXP it gives you when you first obtain it.

RinRin: look I need to pay you back, this is the second time you've done this.

Takumicchi: Nah. Take it, anyway the second piece is on the 143rd floor of Mynx dungeon. So let's head in there and kill some bois.

RinRin: Uh...Okay, Sure

We raided all night until.

Takumicchi: RinRin use your skill!

RinRin: okay!