pink zebra candles

As soon as I tried Pink Zebra I fell in love! Not only do the sprinkles last a lot longer then some others that I’ve tried, but they’re so versatile and stylish! I immediately thought of so many people who would LOVE Pink Zebra products so I joined as a consultant and have never looked back!

Cheryl VanOrnum is a Full-time work from home mom! With 7 years as an Internet Marketer, Cheryl not only knows what she's doing online and with direct sales, she's passionate about coaching other people to success!

 Our policy is to guarantee every product we sell 100%. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to replace it. ur laboratory technicians developed a proprietary blend of eco-friendly soy wax and dependable paraffin wax to capitalize on the best components of each wax.

The quality of our candles is of highest priority. Pink Zebra's product development team specs each candle by fragrance to burn and perform cleanly and fully for your maximum value and satisfaction. 

Pink Zebra rewards you for what you achieve. You are rewarded incentives in your first 90 days to help kick start your business and lay a foundation for a long and successful career.

We have the BEST training in the industry! No, seriously we do. You may be in business for yourself but you are not by yourself.