Jackary/Lace/Threesome

I walk inside the wdw house and I yell "Jackary I'm home"
I see Zach and Jack come running down the stairs and they say "we have the house to ourselves tonight"
I say "oh do we"
Jack says "oh shut up and kiss me"
I kiss him as zach starts to unbutton my shirt he smirks as he sees my black lace bra and he unclips it and works down to my body shorts and Jack seems to push us towards the coach Zach then pulls my shorts down and sees my black lace thongs then Jack pulls away and I notice I'm in front of the couch when I get pushed down on the couch and then Zach and Jack look at each other at the same time and pull their shirts off I smirk and then Zach climbs on top of me he starts to kiss down my neck while Jack pulls Zach's joggers down and Zach leaves hickeys all over me making me moan then Zach gets his underwear off and I look over at Jack and he's already naked and he has handcuffs and a vibrator in his hand then zach puts his arms under me and grabs my ass lifting me and carrying me upstairs then he lays me down and he flips us so I'm on top of him when he says "turn around"
so I do and then Jack says "put his dick in your ass"
I do as I was told then I lean back and put my head in Zach's neck and then Zach starts to slide in more and I moan and then I sit up and try to lift myself but Jack says "I knew you'd do that"
Then Zach pulls me back and then Jack handcuffs me to the bed and then Jack slides into my pussy as he turns the vibrator on and I moan as Jacks big length goes in then he rubs the vibrator on my clit making me try to get up again and I shake the bed then Zach turns his head towards mine and he make outs with me and I moan in his mouth which make him bounce me up and down while sliding me up and down on his dick and Jack gets faster in my pussy I then feel myself trying to cum but it can't come out because Jack is in the way but then he moans and pulls out as I squirt on the bed then Zach cums in my ass making me and him moan and then Jack licks my pussy as Zach uncuffs me then Jack lifts me up and Zach slides out making me moan as I also feel cum dripping down my ass then Zach comes over and licks it all up and then they switch positions im on Jack and hancuffed and then out of no where Zach slams into me making me moan and I shake he bed again trying to grab him he smirks and then he puts the vibrator on my clit again makinking me groan and Jack starts leaving hickeys on my neck making me moan and arch my back a bit then I feel Zach cum in me making me cum as he pulls out then they uncuff me and I figure its my turn to have fun so I tell them to stand next to each other and they do so I walk by them and go infront of then then I sqaut down to my knees and I then look up at Jack and I grab his dick and start sucking and rubbing it Jack moans then I hear Zach groan so I take my hand and reach over and grab his dick and rub it making him moan then I switch and suck Zach while I rub Jack, Zach moans as the heat of my mouth touches his dick and then Zach pushes deepers into my mouth making me gag and he moans and then he does it again and I gag making him cum I swallow most of it but then I suck Jack's dick and I gag once making him moan and and next thing we know theres a knock on the door and I stop and they stop moaning and then the door starts to open I panic but Jack yells "Did I say you can come in"
Corbyn says "Told ya they're having sex"
then Jack gets a towel and wraps it around him and opens the door so they could see him I saw them trying to look behind him but he says "Leave"
they just stand there then Jack says "I'm having sex leave"
then Jonah says "Ewww"
and then I walk near him and he shuts the door and starts sucking his dick to make him moan and he does then I hear Daniel yell "Hell no"
and they run out of the house and we clean up and I leave.