The Road To His Heart

CHAPTER ONE: Internet

June 21 '12,Thursday

The name's Louise but you could call me Lu. Today when I went to school my best friend Gail kept on talking about a group of guys who posted videos on YouTube. I think they were called "CHICSER" she kept on telling me how handsome and awesome they are that I should watch their videos. So when I got home I turned the laptop on and checked their videos. The first video I watched was boyfriend by Ranz Kyle Viniel E. It was pretty awesome and I really love his shirt.  

I said to myself "oh... So this is why Gail is so crazy about them"

after watching some of their videos I tweeted Gail. 

"@Gail hey! Your right their pretty awesome :)) " 

"@Lu see I told you!!" She replied.

Now I can't sleep,he was running in my mind like a song stuck in my head,his smile was perfect and I've realize that that night I think I had a little crush with Ranz Kyle Viniel E. ;)

LOVE PERCENT: 10%

THE NEXT DAY...

June 22'12,Friday

"Gail! I really like ranz's shirt! Hahaha!" I said with joy

"I know right!" Gail said

And now I was the one yapping about chicser especially Ranz. Gail was laughing at me for telling things about chicser and how fascinated I was.

"Lu,you seriously can't stop talking about chicser right now haha your officially a chicser fan!" she said while laughing at me

"I really dont I deserve to be called a chicser fan you know cause there's thousands of girls who have been supporting them since they started"

"No. No. Your a fan stop denying" she said

The whole day we were just talking about this group and we even told our friends Chloe and P.Y. To watch them on YouTube. 

When I arrived back home I started to check my twitter and follow the chicser members.

I got so bored that day so I grabbed my sketch book and tried to draw Ranz. Ofcourse in my drawing he was wearing the shirt that I like so much haha. I finished the drawing for like two hours but never knew what to do with it. It sort of looked like him. (atleast I gave my best haha.) I just kept the drawing for awhile just incase it comes to my senses on what to do with it. I told my mom that I'm so fascinated by this group and their so cool I wish I could be like them one day. She was like ok good for you. 

Then my life just changed.

A MONTH CAME BY...

July 16'12,Monday

Gail,Chloe,PY and I gained new friends Natasha or as we call her Tasha and Jia. There both in the second year level. We are all officially chicser fans lol. My bias is Ranz and posadas bros.,PY's bias is biboy cav and owy,Tasha's bias is owy and Oliver, Chloe's is Oliver and ully and Jia's bias is Oliver and owy. Every recess and lunch we would all stay in one table and talk about them. Sharing laughs together, eating together and annoying each other . 

it was such a fun thing to do.

Tasha said shockingly "EMEGHED! guys!! On the 31st their going to have a GT in sm masinag!!"