chapter 3

Kurama's POV

I cried when I saw Rei's eyes close. I picked her up and brought her to the healer Heracles, God of Health, and Gaia.

"Please I'm begging you save her," I say with tears falling trailing down my face.

Rei is the only person that tried to befriend me and I'm not letting her go.

"You must know that ever wish comes with a price," Gaia explained.

"Yes I know. The price of what's most important to me. I don't care just heal her. I love her so much."

"Kurama you know you have the duty of guardian of the sealed 10 tails," Heracles reminds me.

"I know and I still will be a guardian, but I want to be a guardian with . . . her," I smiled at the thought of spending the rest of my life with her.

"I can see your love for her is strong, but what if she doesn't feel the same way," Gaia asked.

"Then I will do everything I can to change her mind," I said with a determind look on my face.

". . . Fine we will revive her for you, but it will take 2 years before she wakes," Gaia concludes.

". . . Two years? Why so long?"

"A test. Now go. You will see her in two years," Gaia waves me away.

Timeskip 2 years

Rei's POV

I open my eyes slowly. 'Am I dead.'

I'm floating in midair with nothing but white around me. 'Is this the afterlife?'

"No Haru Rei. You are just healing, " a sweet voice tells me.

"Who are you? And healing from what again?"

"You don't remember? Well I guess that's natural. You died. Also my name is Gaia and the one helping me is Heracles."

Then a blinding light flashed before me. I opened my eyes and the light is gone. In it's place is a forest and field of flowers.

"This is the place where I met Kurama. Hey Gaia where is he?"

. . .

"Gaia? Heracles?"

No one answered. Great I'm by myself.

Then I hear the leaves rustling and trun around. My eyes widen it's Kurama. I got up and ran to him. I tacked him to the ground in a hug.

"Im so glad you're okay Kurama. I was worried about you," I cried.

"Me too. I missed you Rei," he smiled.

We stayed like that for a while then Kurama spoke. "Rei . . . I think .  .  . I . .  l-l-love you," he blushed.

I stared at him.

"Well are you going to answer."

"Kurama . . . I think I . . . love . . . you . . . too."

Then he reached up and I leaned down and we kissed.

The end

P.S. they stay together forever.

Please vote and comment