Chapter 1

Uhm. okay. new story. yea. it's been done a thousand times D: I'm sorry! But, I wanted to try it, plus, it was a practice for third person. It's prewritten, so this is going to be updated frequently. and. Yea. enjoy ^.^ (first part may be really sucky since it was the first ever time i've written third person continuously)

_______________________________________

The blonde boy grinned as he saw the tall gates ahead of him. “Finally!” He sighed, adjusting the position of his small backpack, which had been thrown over his shoulder. His blue eyes scanned the writing on the gate, taking in its glory. “Konaha Sports Academy.” The tanned boy read aloud, flashing his white teeth as he did so. His bag landed on the ground with a thud, and the boy punched at the air. “I made it!” He cheered, jumping out of pure excitement. “I actually made it!”

From inside the classroom, Hinata Hyuuga was studying. Her violet eyes scanned the page and she let out a soft sigh, math was never her best subject.

“I made it!” She heard someone yell, though their voice was muffled because of the glass. Out of curiosity, she took a quick glance out of the window.

Her sharp eyes easily spotted the figure of a tall, tanned boy. His hair, which was a florescent blonde, stood out against his dark trench coat. Even from where she was sitting, which was on level three, she could tell the boy was toned, unlike some of the students that entered the school.

“Who’s the idiot?” Hinata heard Kiba Inuzuka ask, resting his elbow on her shoulder. The shy woman’s face turned a bright red, and she found herself stuttering.

“I d-don’t know, Kiba-kun. He’s new.” Kiba, who was used to Hinata’s odd way of speaking, scratched his head, a lopsided frown on his face.

“Another? It seems as if this isn’t much of a private academy anymore.” He let himself return to his desk, next to Hinata, and slump down over the top of his paper, determined to get some sleep. “No matter,” A yawn interrupted him, but Hinata still listened. “The Akatsuki will have their fun, and he’ll go running home with his tail between his legs.”

Hinata, completely distracted from her work, took another look out the window. She couldn’t help but feel as if this boy was different.

~*~*~*~*~*~

“What do you mean I have to sleep alone?” The tanned boy complained to the reception, “I can’t cook! I’ll starve!” The kind woman smiled at him, her dark hair shimmering in the light.

“I’m sorry- uh,” She looked back down at the registration sheet, “Naruto Uzumaki,” She recovered from her fumble quickly, shooting another dazzling smile at the famous Uzumaki heir. “All students have their own room, it helps teach independence. It wouldn’t be very good if one of the students relies on the other for their whole academy days, and when they leave, not know a single thing about taking care of themselves.” Naruto averted his gaze, accepting defeat.

“I guess…” The woman stood and outstretched her arm to the blonde, wanting to shake hands. Naruto grinned and took it happily,

“I’m Miss Shizune Kato, and I welcome you to Konaha Sports Academy.” (A/N I couldn’t find Shizune’s last name, but I heard there could be a possibility that she’d have the last name as her uncle, and that was Kato) The blonde grinned, and as he did, a petit pinket entered the room.

Naruto immediately took a liking to her, but as soon as Sakura Haruno laid eyes on the tanned boy, she took an immediate disliking to him.

“Hello, welcome to Konaha Sports Academy!” She chirped happily, she was always willing to give someone a chance. Her green eyes took in the orange swirl that was sewed into the black fabric, which was, for some reason, tied around the boy’s forehead.