Billa-Priya

Maya opened the door of that room, once again.... This time not with any confusions, or not to search anything.. just to see her, who gave her life for her love.

Billa has already left the house by afternoon. She don't know where... Neither did she wanted to know. Because this time, he needs that space to he alone. She came near to the photo frame, and touched it. A teardrop fell from her eyes as a symbol of gratitude, or as a small prayer.

She remembered Rohini's words.
"Priya was a very sensitive and innocent girl who only knew to love. She has suffered a lot in her life being an orphan. But she fought it with all her mental strength. I don't know how they both met , or what relationship they shared. One day Billa came home with her, she was hiding behind him. I clearly remember how frightened she was.  Surprisingly Billa asked me to gave her the room where the portrait of his parents was hung. He never allowed anyone to enter there and that day he asked me to give that room to her. "

Maya understood, that was not a secret room then. Everyone knew about it, except her.

"I spent most of the time with her. Talked with her . But I never asked who was she to Billa. I didn't wanted to know too. Days passed. Billa spend most of the time with her when he is at home. By a month, I saw a drastic change in him. She called him Krishna, which is his original name. I was very much happy for the change in him, when he even started to call me Amma.
          One day he told us that they have decided to get married. We were so happy for them. That was not a big event. She opted for a simple ceremony in temple with only family. And he agreed.
     3 years back, this same day, we were standing in the temple for their wedding. I saw my son smiling, for the first time,.. and even the last.
When he was going to wore her the wedding chain, we heard a gun shot.
The whole gang of that Bajiro was standing there with fully armed forces. Later what happened, I don't even remember. After some time I saw  Bajiro aiming at my son,who was busy fighting with others. Priya ran towards him, blocking his way. But it was too late , bullet had already hit her.
        He screamed her name in fear, which made that Bajiro smile. He shot again, not Billa, his aim was Priya. Three bullets hit her heart and she was lying on Billa's lap - dead... "

Maya closed her eyes, making way for her tears. Love is so strong, which allows us to give our life. She moved to the wardrobe and opened it. Her photos were there, and among one it was both Billa and Priya in the wedding attire, maybe the last picture they took  . She found her clothes, above it a white saree with deep red borders, the same saree in the picture. She took it, saw marks of blood.
Then the next her eyes stuck at one diary. She took it and opened. Priya's diary it seems.

"I feel so happy and complete.. life didn't gave me much reasons to be happy. But he was all I could ask for.  Today I am going to be his wife, whom I love the most. I only have one wish, to see him safe and sound,even if I lost my life.  I will be happy even to die at that moment which I will be his wife, but only at his arms."

Maya remembered Rohini telling her, that before Priya closed her eyes, she asked Billa to wear her that wedding chain and apply sindoor at her hair partition. She only wanted to die as his wife. And he did it. The moment he filled her hair partition with his blood, she smiled and took her last breath.

It's a hurry update. And Priya's part is ended here. One more part which describes Billa's Pov will also be there.
Ok, I will update that tomorrow itself as my exams are finished 😁😁😁