Hand Of The Queen

-JON-

They had arrived in the North that morning, and had set up camp outside of Winterfell, with 10,000 men from Queen Daenerys and hopefully more on the way from the Northern Houses. They were meeting Ramsay soon to discuss their surrender. Jon didn't want blood but from what Sansa had told him, Ramsay would not go down without blood, he was going to offer him a fight to the death instead of bloodshed, he hoped he would accept because that would mean only one no so innocent man has to die.

He missed Dany, he hadn't seen her in two moons which made him feel empty, he knew she had arrived at Dragonstone due to a raven she sent. He had sent one this morning telling her they had arrived and if all go's well, he should be at Dragonstone in one to one and a half-moons.

His tent flapped open and Sansa walked in
"We are ready Jon" she said

"Sansa you don't have-"he started

"I do Jon" she replied sternly; Jon knew he couldn't change her mind, so he stopped trying.

"Alright let's go. How many Houses have answered the call?" he asked putting on his furs.

"House Mormont, House Hornwood, House Mazin, The Free folk, House Arryn and House Royce"

"House Arryn and Royce? I didn't send a raven to them" he asked confused

"I did, we need everyone we can get." She said

"Ok, let's go, I can't wait to meet this Ramsay..." he said with a smirk

She smiled "I am sure you'll love him"

They climbed on their horses and rode out in front of Winterfell. They had to wait awhile but eventually they saw horses with banners of House Bolton. He knew he had the forces of House Karstark and House Umber as well, which meant he had around 6,000 men, and Jon had double that now standing with 12,400 men.

They stopped in front and he immediately knew which one Ramsay was, He looked cocky even under the circumstances.

He smiled at Sansa "My beloved Wife, I've missed you terribly." He looked at Jon "Thank You for returning Lady Bolton safely. Now dismount and kneel before me"

Jon actually laughed at that, he didn't mean to, but he let it slip. "I have double the men you do Ramsay, why would I surrender?"

"Because I have Winterfell and your brother, Rickon I think it is."

Jon felt his anger rise "There is no need for a battle Ramsay, no men have to die tomorrow. Except one of us, Lets end this the old way, you against me"

Ramsay laughed "I keep hearing stories about you Bastard, From the things I have heard you're the greatest swordsmen who ever walked, maybe you are that good, maybe not, I am not taking that chance"

Jon was annoyed "Will your men want to fight for you when they hear you wouldn't fight for them?"

Ramsay laughed again and pointed his finger "Oh, he's good, very good. Are you really willing to risk your brother's life though Jon?"

"How do we know you have him?" Sansa asked

Ramsay turned to one of his generals and nodded, then the man pulled out a head of a direwolf, Shaggy's head, Rickon's wolf and threw it on the ground in front of him.

"Now if want to keep your brother alive-"

"Your going to die tomorrow Lord Bolton, sleep well" Sansa said angrily but sternly, she then rode off back to camp.

"She's a fine woman your sister, I look forward to having her back in my bed" he said with a smirk "See you in the morning, Bastard" He said before riding off back to Winterfell