Fake Reason

'The true reason of me achieving such power is...' Saitama said as the breeze flowed dramatically 'A HUNDRE-' 'NO!' Sonic yelled 'Don't give me that fake reason once again! Like... ever!' 'Ehhh?' Saitama said 'It's not fake!' 'It is.' Genos said. 'Hey, Genos, you too?' Saitama asked.

 'Yeah coz it's fake.'

'But that's literally what I did!' 

'No, according to my calculations a normal human cannot achieve that amount of strength with exercising. And I have calculated a hundred times by now since I don't want to think of you as a liar but out of all the times I calculated, I got only one result: A Normal Person Cannot Achieve That Strength With The Normal Exercises You Did Per Day.'

'You should have came up with something more plausible if you really wanted to lie.' Sonic said. 'I am NOT lyingggggg!' Saitama yelled. 'You clearly are.' Sonic replied 'A more believable lie would be that I got this power from a magical beam that hit me out of nowhere in broad daylight. Yeah, even that is more believable than this. Anyways, I am your disciple now. I will be staying here now and will be training with you and Genos. And yeah, as I promised, I will also become a hero at the Hero Association! So, should we walk to the Hero Association to register me there right now?' 

'Sure.' Genos said as he got up 'Let's go, Master.' Saitama got up too. 'Yeah, let's go.' he said. Sonic, Genos and Saitama went out of Saitama's apartment and slowly walked to the new Hero Association building to register Sonic there.