3.1

Calum

When Calum woke up, there was a sleeping body next to his. This was a new concept for him, and although he liked it, the fact that she had stayed made him feel a bit nervous and shy.

Her fingers lazily gripped at his shirt, as if she was afraid she'd lose him in her sleep.

Since she hadn't left, did that mean she wanted to stay? It was the first time he'd ever really felt like that - wanted, needed.

He wanted to cuddle her, and before he could tell himself that it was a bad idea, he snuck his arm over her waist, moving himself closer. Hayley shifted under his touch and he felt himself rub against her. Calum's breath hitched in his throat, and he made a mental note of not doing that again. He has to push himself back a little, he didn't want her waking up to him, well, poking her. Not the first time, at least. It might make him seem a bit too eager, Calum thought.

Not that he wasn't eager; damn, he'd do anything to get a second round of the night before.

Hayley sleepily moved into his touch. Calum could honestly get used to this, watching her eyelashes press lightly together and listen to the soft nonsense coming from her parted lips, as she was still half asleep. He rested his forehead against her naked shoulder.

It was insane. Just so fucking insane. Although in an awkward position, trying to avoid scaring her off or waking her up with the creation of a situation down there, and he had her hair in his face, Calum was the happiest he'd been in a long time.

Breathing in her scent, Calum sniffed his nose a few times - he wanted to remember her sweet perfume.

Completely unexpected, the door swung open. Calum cursed to himself, cringing at the though of his mum seeing them like that. She wasn't supposed to be home, anyway.

"Mate, it really smells of sex in here," Luke complained, scrunching his nose. Calum squinted his eyes, seeing the tall boy let his blue eyes look around the room.

"Get out! I'm sleeping!"

"Mate. It's smells of sex in here," Luke repeated, as if he had just put two and two together. Obviously, he had only just now seen the girl sleeping next to Calum. And realised it wasn't Alyssa.

Hayley shot up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She looked confused, and Calum met her tired gaze with a tiny smile. He couldn't help himself but think that the purple mark on her neck was entirely his work, like the matching one on his was hers. His body tingled, the images vivid in his mind.

Her voice, the way she'd moaned his name - raspy and full of need. Her skin and the way she tasted under his lips; he just couldn't get enough of it. The way she made him feel, and the way she had held his free hand, fingers laced together as she guided him - it was stirring butterflies in his stomach and Calum felt a hot flush wash over him. Good thing it was fairly dark in the room and nobody would see the deep red moving up his face.

Calum wanted to let the replay of last night fill his thoughts entirely. However, Luke was still there and if he didn't stop himself from thinking it, there would be an accident. He was hormonal and with Hayley's half naked body next to his it was difficult, but Calum had to make it stop.

When he'd snapped out of it, Calum's eyes moved from her to Luke. He was annoyed with Luke for ruining the moment where Hayley woke up next to him. "Leave!"

She was in his shirt, the one Calum had been wearing the day before. His favourite Green Day one. Her boobs were visible from the low cut armholes, and Calum had to take another deep breath to calm his raging hormones. Calum reached to the side for a flannel, and handed it to her. Although Calum himself enjoyed the view, Luke was definitely not allowed to look at her. Ever.

"Luke get out!"

The blond boy backed away, slowly. "I'll see you two... later?"

When Luke was gone, Calum let out a frustrated sigh. "Why the fuck did I ever give him a spare key?" he mumbled to himself.

"I think the real question is," Hayley started, leaning towards Calum. "Why am I wearing two shirts?"

"The first one just showed a lot of, eh, skin."

"You've already seen all of me, though. Can't you handle a bit of tasteful sideboob?" Hayley said, making Calum blush. She let his flannel drop off of her shoulder, giving him an innocent smile. "Oops," she teased, rolling her lower lip into her mouth.

"Fuck," Calum swore under his breath. "I need a cold shower," he said, pushing himself off the bed, hoping she wouldn't see the problem.

-

cal is having a hard time

pun intended

this chapter is dedicated to endupheres because she's having surgery today and i hope she's feeling okay. love you lion!

this story reached 100k what the frickkk omg thank you guys im asdfhjk ❤️
~lauren