going to the drive in

This is from another story I wrote.
Being friends with freddy and Billy (knowing that Billy is the red cyclone) and having a big crush on freddy and being to shy to tell him.

"Billy... freddy, come on we need to go!" I said running out of their house to go to the park. There playing the Great Gatsby at our park

"Were coming were coming" they both yelled laughing at me

"Were coming were coming" they both yelled laughing at me. Yes I'm a 15 year old who love the great Gatsby, but it's so good.

"Hey guys still am crippled over here so slow down a bit" we could hear freddy say which made me stop in my tracks.

"Sorry Freeman" I said waiting for him to get caught up. All three of use walked in complet silence, but we all were comfortable with it.

I felt my hand being grabbed and I looked down to see that it was freddy who had grabbed it which made me blush badly. But we've always done this, we've always been cuddly with each other. Freddy obviously doesn't like me back so I can never tell him my true feelings.

"Ok so this will be Like the 5th time seeing this movie and I'm already tired of it" Billy said to me.

"Well yes but have you ever watched it in an outside theater?" I asked him.

"No I have not" he said getting defeated.

"Ok so freddy your on snakes and Billy and I will find a perfect spot to lay the blankets" I said to them both.

"Deal" was all that was said.

We walked into the gates of the park and went our separate ways.

I watched freddy hobble away.

"You like him, don't you?" I heard Billy ask.

"What no! I've known him since grade 3, we're best friends" I said hiding my blushing face.

"Don't lie to me, I can tell you like him, I'm not blind" Billy said pushing my shoulder playfully.

"Ok fine. Yes I like him. How can i not, he's adorable, dorky and handsome. Like how can I not, he's perfect" I said rambling on as I lay the blanket imperfect the perfect spot.

"You know he likes you to?" Billy questioned sitting down on the blanket.

"No he doesn't he likes claire" I said looking at Billy. He just laughed at me.

"What!" I said confused. Why is he laughing.

"Your stupid, no offence" Billy said raising his hands up as he say I was about to hit him.

We both ended up looking by the food stand to see freddy talking to Clair. Both of which we're laughing.

"See" was all I could say as I looked down.

"That doesn't mean anything, trust me (y/n)" Billy said putting an arm around me.

Freddy POV

I left Billy and (y/n) to go get snacks. It always seem that (y/n) and Billy are always wanting alone time. Billy of course likes her, even though he knows I like her. I look to where they were setting up and they seemed so happy, like a couple and it hurt me to see that so I looked away.

"Freddy, is that you?" I heard someone ask from behind.i turned to see Clair (now if your name is Clair you can always change it)

"Oh hi Clair, I didn't know you liked coming to drive ins" I said.

"Oh yeah I love it" she said smiling at me.

"So who are you with" I questioned.

"No one by myself" she said looking sad.

"Um well do you want to sit with Billy and (y/n)?"I asked looking I'm their direction seeing that Billy had his arm around (y/n). Seeing that made my heart drop.

"Sure I'd love that" she said smiling at me.
"Your so nice Freddy, and handsome" Clair said, which made me laugh awkwardly.
I quickly grabbed everything that was needed, paid and left to my friends.

(Y/n) POV
I looked over to see Clair following behind freddy heading our way.
"Shit, Billy Clair is coming with freddy" I said pulling away from Billy. At this point in time I'm so deeply jealous. Why her, shes been hitting on him so hard and hes so clueless.

"Hey guys I invited Clair to sit with us, if that's ok" freddy said sitting down next to my left side as Billy was on my right.

Fuck, really. "Yeah thata all good" I said looking at the white screen making sure not to make eye contact with anyone.

"Nice" Clair said sitting on freddy's left side.

The movie had just started and we sat in complete awkwardness. Billy and I would glance at each other knowing that Clair was making it awkward.

The movie was just at the part were Jay was to see Daisy again (btw I hate daisy so much) and i looked over to see Clairs head rested on freddys shoulder and he didn't even seem phased.

I looked down and stopped paying attention to the screen and Billy noticed.

"Hey what's wrong, this is one of your favorite parts" Billy asked leaning over to whisper in my ear. All I could do was point.

"Oh" was all Billy could say before he could say anything else I got up and left to the females bathroom.

Billy's POV

"Oh" I said once I noticed that Clair was snuggled up on freddys shoulder. What an idiot, I thought to myself. I was about to say something but (y/n) got up and left.

"Wheres (y/n) going freddy instantly asked.

"Idk, she wasn't on a good mood" was all I said to him. Hes an idot.

(Y/n) POV

Once I got to the bathroom I went into a stall and cried a bit. I knew I didnt have a chance but this has proven it.

I composed myself enough to leave the bathroom to run into freddy.

"Hey you ok, you never leave this movie" freddy asked me. It was dark were we were.

"Um yeah" I said looking away.
"Your lying, remember I've know you for years" he said coming closer.

"if you've known me so long why can't you tell I'm madly in love with you then" I said getting mad. I instantly covered my mouth in regret.

Freddy instantly dropped his crutch and moved my hands from my mouth and kissed me

It didn't last for long. But it felt like forever.

We pulled away. "I'm sorry I never knew about you liking me, I always thought you liked Billy" he said still holding onto me (like that in the pic) "oh shazam no" I said looking at freddy in the face.

"I love you too by the way" he said pulling me in for another kiss.