Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Chapter 5

Brynn•  •  •

Brynn
• • •

"How long have you and Kaleb been together?" I ask Presley, trying to steer the subject away from how good Taylor looks.

"Two years." She replies, adjusting the small gold hoop pierced through her right nostril.

She's got this whole edgy vibe going on with her distressed crop top, cut off jean shorts, black fishnets, and beat up Doc Marten boots. Her lips are covered in a layer of black lipstick, her eyeliner a thick black wing and her nails are black stiletto tipped acrylics.

"Where are you from?" I ask curiously.

She tucks a lock of teal hair behind her ear. "LA. I met Kaleb at UCLA and when he decided he wanted to come home this year I followed him."

"Do you like it so far?"

She shrugs. "Its ok. I have a hard time making friends because I come off as a sarcastic bitch so I've been kinda clinging to Kalebs friend group."

I smile. "Well I'm a recovering bitch so I think we'll get along just fine."

Presley smirks and we end up exchanging phone numbers.

Team skins wins by three points. Kaleb dumps his bottle of Gatorade over Taylor's head with a victory shout and I somehow manage to catch it on camera. He took Taylor by surprise but he just laughed it off. Light purple Gatorade drips down his bare chest, begging my tongue to chase the trail as it soaks into the waistband of his basketball shorts. Right below his abs he's got one of those deep V's, its like an arrow pointing right to the goods.

He rubs his hand over his wet hair as he approaches me. "You want a taste?" He asks and I stare at him like a deer caught in the headlights.

"What?" I mutter.

Do I want a taste? Yes, yes I do. Ple– He holds out a blue Gatorade and gives it a shake. "Do you want a taste of this... unless you prefer purple." He winks.

He's good, I'll give him that. He's a lot smoother than I ever expected him to be.

I shake my head and level him with a look that says I'm onto him. "You're dangerous Taylor Knightley."

He shrugs and takes a seat on the bleachers with me. "Not too dangerous. I enjoy flirting but I'd never come between you and your guy. If I ever cross a line just let me know and I'll reel it back in."

I study him for a minute, a little stunned by his words. I've known many players, most of them wouldn't care that I said I had a boyfriend they would still actively try and get into my pants anyway. In fact it would probably make them try harder. It makes me like him even more, as if I needed another reason.

"Thanks Taylor." I reply softly. I reach up to wipe away a drop of Gatorade from his eyebrow. "You're going to be sticky when this dries."

He wiggles his eyebrows suggestively and I can't help but laugh.

icon lock

Show your support for Katy, and continue reading this story

by Katy
@KatGee
Brynn is the 2nd book in the Broken Series. (Ryan is the 1st) After...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 30 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @KatGee.