Chapter 1 - Camp Flog Gnaw

Camp Flog Gnaw is pretty... shitty. I hate it. You basically get sent here if you’re fucked in the head. I’m only here because my fag of a therapist, Dr. TC. He claims I’m a bit... demented, when in reality, I’m perfectly normal. Just a bit off, but the majority of me is normal. Dude, I just want out of this fucking fuck place.

      I’m just a few days in and I already feel like slitting my wrist because of it. And this is a sleep-away camp, which makes things ten times worse. All the people here are dicks so I don’t really plan on making any friends.

      “I can’t believe you run this fucking place, TC. This shit is gay.” I said, filling out the last of my paper work in his office.

      “Please, Tyler. Would you let up on the profanity?” He went through his filing cabinet.

      “Can I leave this place and never come back?”

      “No.”

      “Then I won’t stop cussing.”

      He sighed and massaged his temples, “You’re so difficult.”

      “I’ve been called worse.” I shrugged. “Here’s your paper work, fag.” I tossed the pen back onto his desk, falling back into my seat.

      He rolled his eyes, “Whatever- Oh! I forgot to give you something.” He stood up and went into his closet. “Here.” He tossed a white t-shirt at me. “That’s your Flog Gnaw tee. All campers are required to wear it while on the premises.”

      I caught it then unfolded it. There was a logo on the back and one in the upper left-hand side on the front. I won’t lie, the logo was pretty damn dope.

      “I know you didn’t come up with this shit, TC. You’re not cool.” I said, taking off my t-shirt and pulling the other one over my head.

      “I didn’t come up with it... But I’m still cool.” 

     I laughed, “Whatever you say. I’m out this bitch!” I stood up, running out of his office.

     On my way back to my cabin, I bumped into someone. What the fuck, man? Where’d he come from?

      I smashed against the ground, “Fuck!”

     He quickly stood back up and dusted himself off, “Watch it!”

      I stood up as well, “Sorry, dude. You came out of nowhere.”

      “Whatever, just stay out of my fucking way, ok?” He spat, walking off.

      Yeesh. What’s his problem? He makes it seem like I killed his mom or something. Like I said, all the people here are dicks.

      Anyways, lunch was in a few minuets. Me and a few other campers left our cabins a little early so we wouldn’t end up with the stale scraps. The food here was pretty darn decent. They had churros, chocolate-chip cookies, ice cream and other shitty, unhealthy things for desert. I loved it.