Chapter 1

Cabe enters the school in the morning, ready to face another boring day. Oh the wonders of school, gum stuck to the bottom of desks, the halls crowded with people and boring lessons. Just what everyone wants to go through everday. Not Cabe, he wants to be at home sleeping during this hour of day. Who doesn't want to sleep in? He would, but his parents would throw a fit. 

He walks over to his locker, and opens it up. Putting away his backpack and grabbing binders, or just one binder. Somedays, he takes only one binder, but on most days he takes two so he can take a lot of notes. He is a straight A student and he plans to stay that way, but with a hard life it is risky.

What hard life you may ask? All through his life, or teen years. His parents brought up a topic and told him things he might not wanted to know. Things that changed his life from what it was when he was growing up. He can get pregnant, he didn't know how or why the heck he would suggest doing that or even trying. But, his parents told him that it is possible. He believes they are wrong, considering he thinks its a really wacked out statement. No male can get pregnant, he always reminds himself that.

He is though, secretly gay. He never told anyone that he is gay. Maybe one or two people but they already forgot and he didn't want to risk getting the cold shoulder from anyone. He has had boyfriends though, but none stole his heart or made him blush madly. He never really known why he hasn't gave up and went with a different way. But, being him he will try.  Once he makes his mind up its hard for him to turn his opinion or what he is going with to another choice. So, he sticks with it. Yes, it is hard for him.  

Back to him- He closes his locker and glances down at his binders for his frist three hours. He heads down and says hi to people he knows as they smile at him. He finds his frist hour, science. He walks in and sees the teacher is not in the room. He goes to his seat, puts his binders down and heads back out. Usually he would talk to his science teacher. Mrs. Young, she is a nice lady and they get along just fine. But, they must have a subsitite today.

As he walks back into the halls that is full of chatter, and leaving his binders in the classroom. He walks towards the lobby to head to another hall way in search of his friends. Till, he catches site of a guy, with blue hair who seems to be fighting with the princible. Cabe stood there, not sure why but it was unusual. Nobody, and that means nobody fights with the princible. But then again, the boy had blue hair and looked like he could be a rebel. Not wanting to get invovled he goes to turn away but, the blue haired boy spots him looking. Walking away from the princible, he walks over with his arms folded. Cabe stood there not sure what to do, but now that Cabe could see the guys eyes almost. He saw they were a soft blue. Anger was filled in them though, no softness seen.

''You got something to say about my hair, like that old man over there?'' He asks pointing towards the princible, who was now walking away. Cabe gently shook his head and spoke softly, feeling quite worried that this new guy would punch him or shove him. '' No.''

'' Good! Now get out of my way!'' He shoved past Cabe with his shoulder. Cabe stumbled backwards, but did not fall down. Narrowing his eyes he wanted so bad to ask what in the world was his problem. He couldn't, he didn't want to get invovled with someone like that. The guy had no reason to be mad with Cabe, plus Cabe heard the bell ring.

Angery at not being able to have a normal morning and chat with his friends, he heads to his science class. Remembering that he did not get a pencil, and he sees most of the others are already in and getting to their seats, he sees Mrs. Young is really here today. He heads to her desk, where she types on her computer keyboard. She looks over at him, stopping her typing, and smiles. '' Hello, Cabe. What can I do for you?'' She asks kindly.