2

Being an Omega with a submissive nature seemed to be a synonym of punchbag. Particularly for little bully like Jake and his friends. Although I was one year their senior, they targeted me to no end. It was the many little 'punches' here and there, that hurted, nothing particularly serious nor traumatic ever happened. And that was why, I assumed, their pranks went unpunished most of the times. They managed to treat me like shit in a subtle and sly way. Thanks to their jokey demeanor, my ego was wounded and my self-confidence dropped.

The hardest hit was during secondary school. They managed to dissolve a diuretic into my lunch cola.

When I run to the toilets, I found them all locked. So, as desperate as I was, I though of the bushes just outside the school. But as I was about to exit the girls toilet, Hanna, Skye and Megan entered.

They found me with wet pool in between my legs (luckily the school uniform was a skirt). They all stopped on their tracks and looked at me in disbelief.

Megan was the first one to talk. 'Did you really peed yourself?? That's so disgusting!'

Hannah chirped in 'Oh my gosh Sophie, how old are you, again? Are you sure you are 12, it seems more like two.' And she started laughing. Megan followed.

A disgusted look never left Skye's face. The only thing which left her lips was 'Yuk'.

I kept my head down till they decided to leave. They didn't use the facilities, they didn't even noticed they were looked. I was too shaken from humiliation and embarrassment to even move. After a couple of minutes, I took a few deep breaths. I kept my gaze to the floor and finally run home.

That was the time I decided playing video games was better than socializing with other pups. Even my wolf was the weakest of all. I had no chance to claim any respect towards my persona, so I gave up and accepted my submissive nature.