=THIRTY-SIX=

"Still nothing" John asked.

"Nope it's been four days. What if he doesn't wanna be with me anymore?" You say.

It had been four days once you told Paul who you were. You two haven't talked. You didn't bother sitting with the boys at lunch. You couldn't face Paul.

John was always worried for you. He always checked up on you making sure that you were okay.

"Don't say that y/n, it will be okay" he says.

You slam your head on your desk. The class was going rather slow and the teacher wasn't even teaching.

"I messed up everything" you say.

"Paul, he's hurt but he still loves you
Y/n." John says.

"You think?" You say.

"I know, maybe you should talk to him. It's been a while maybe he'll listen now with a more opened mind." John says.

You sigh and nod your head. You walk to your second class, you waited for the day to end so you could just go home.

Ever since you told Paul you didn't bother with your makeup.

"So that's really how she looks like?"

"What a difference"

"She's even prettier huh?"

You looked around.

Are the serious? Or are they joking with me?

"I don't know how a bird could look prettier but she did it"

"I wish she wasn't dating"

You walked into your final class and sat down at you desk. You saw sal walk in and you rolled your eyes.

"So it was you all along" sal said arms crossed.

"Yep" you said ignoring her.

"Look at me" she said.

You just ignored her, she gave up and walked away. You took this as a little victory and waited for the day to end.

The bell rang and you packed your bags and walked down the halls. You then saw him. Paul.

"Paul!" You said.

You froze, you called his name out of habit. He turned and gave you the coldest stare. You stood there Frozen and saw him turn and walk away. You sighed knowing that it was over.

You walked to the park and swung on one of the swings.

"Long time no see" you heard.

"Oh, hey Ryan" you say.

"I wasn't sure if that was you, you look different beautiful" he said getting in the swing next to you.

"I just didn't bother with my makeup." You said.

"Well you look great" he said you smiled at him.

"Thanks" you said swinging slowly.

"What's wrong?" Ryan asked.

"I think my boyfriend broke up with me." You said

"I'm sorry about that Jude." He said.

"Actually it's y/n now" you said.

"What you mean?" He says.

"Long story but my real name is y/n, Jude was just to hide my identity." You said.

"I see, well Jude you shouldn't be moping about." Ryan said.

"I just can't help it I guess. I tried but ya know it all leads up to sadness." You said.

Ryan then pushed your swing. He pushed you and you would swing higher.

"Ryan!" You said gripping on the chains so you wouldn't fall.

"I don't want you moping around" Ryan said pushing your swing more. You smiled and chuckled.

You looked at the park, after the swing you and Ryan played on the playground. He helped clear your mind.

"Sorry for not going to the fair with you" you said.

"No it's fine, I actually took a different bird. And she is now my girlfriend" he said. You smiled at him.

"Well I'm glad you found someone now" you said happy.

"Okay, well I should get going. It's getting late." You said.

"I'll walk you home it is getting late." He said.

You heard someone clear their throat.
You turn around and see Paul who had his hands in his pockets.

"Oh, well then I'll see you later Jude, I mean y/n." Ryan said walking away.

You looked at Paul and didn't say anything.

"I'll walk you home" he said you stood quiet and just walked silently next to him.

"Why were you with him?" He asked.

You jumped and just played with your thumbs.

"He was just at the park" you said.

"What did he want?" He asked

"Nothing, he was just making me feel better." You said.

Paul sighed and you two continued walking. You got home and thanked Paul for walking you home. You opened the door and walked inside.

You headed to your room and then just crashed into your bed. You felt yourself sink once again into your bed.

You're mom wasn't home so you didn't have anyone to talk to. You heard a knock on the door and headed down.

What am I gonna do.

You opened the door expecting to be John. But you were surprised to see Paul. You looked at him, and stayed silent.

"I need to talk with you" he said

You nodded your head and just clung to the door. Before he could say anything you just did the talking.

"I'm sorry for lying to you Paul. I understand if you rather not see me anymore." You said sadly.

"Are you kidding me?" He said.

You looked up and him confused.
He hugged you tightly and you hugged back feeling tears prick your eyes.

" I just got you back, yeah I was mad but I'm not a idiot" he chuckled kissing the top of your head.

"I'm sorry Paul" you said Paul lifted your chin and wiped your tears.

"It's okay I forgive you, I'm just glad I have you again. Funny how I fell in love with you twice." Paul says kissing you sweetly.

"At least I got to tell you. Now my secret is out." You say smiling.

"You're so cute, I love you" Paul says kissing you sweetly and passionately.

"Oh I wrote you a song." Paul says.

"Really?" You say.

"Yeah I did. I just need a guitar, do you still have that guitar around?" He says.

You nod and hand him the guitar you both walk to the couch and sit.

He tunes it and smiles. He starts to play and starts to sing.

"There were bells on a hill. But I never heard them ringing. No, I've never heard them at all till there was you...."

                             =Fin=