Ugh

King James by Anderson Paak

The next day...

Galaxy POV

Ugh, I feel gross and crusty, I fell asleep without taking a shower yesterday, and my hair looks like shit. This is just a great way to start off the day. I rolled out of bed, dragged myself to the bathroom, and took a nice hot bath. All I could think about was getting the hell out the house. The forecast said it is going to be nice today so I need to pick out a nice outfit for the weather.

Maybe this......

Or maybe this

Or maybe this......

I don't know. I think I like the second one more.

I put it on, get freshened up, put on a little bit of make-up, tie up my locs, and head out. Today I think I want to go exploring New York again, but first I shall stop by my favorite juice joint :))

When I got there barely anyone was there, so I was able to go straight to the counter and order. I order a mango strawberry mix with chia seeds. I love this place so much because it's so refreshing to me and I get to see Youngjae. He so cute, I just...ugh.

I ask the person at the counter to ask if Youngjae can be my waiter, she smiles and says "I got you girl". I go and sit down and wait for Youngjae to come with my drink. I see a figure walking my way, and of course it's Youngjae, but instead of handing me my drink he sits down across from me with two drinks in hand and stares at me. I feel my heart jump out of my chest.

"Aren't you supposed to be working?" I say.

"Nope, I'm off now." He says with a smile.

"That's tuff...I uh...um.. a-are one of those mine?" I struggle to say.

"Mhm" He says.

"May I please have my drink, sir?" I say with a hint of sarcasm and nervousness.

"Answer me this question and maybe I'll give it to you."

"Boy, if you don't give me my drink." I say playfully

"You have to answer my question though." He giggles

"Okay okay, what is it?"

I know exactly what he's going to ask me.

"Why do you always ask for me to be your waiter?"

I take a minute to answer and finally say,

"How about you guess." I say with a smirk.

"Well its obvious you like me"

Did I really make it that obvious? Well, it doesnt matter now.

"Do you have any other evidence other than me requesting a specific waiter?"

"I kind of just have a hunch really."
He says it like this has happened before.

"Well, you have a pretty good hunch, sir." I say looking at him

"This has never happened to me with a customer, they usually are really mean to me"

I look at him in disbelief.
Why would they be mean to such a smol bean like him?

"Yup, some of the costumers even say some racist things to me too."

"I could kinda believe it honestly"
I say

"But...." He scoots closer, "I've never had a costumer who likes me."
He says with a cute lil smile.

"I didnt say for sure that I liked you, I only said you had a good hunch." I say

"Well, do you like me?"

I pause and make a face that answers for me.

"Ooo, you do." He says with a big ol' smile.

"Can I have my drink now, mister Young Jae?" I say as I read his nametag.

"Here you go Ms. Inevergotyourname"

"You said my name the other day though" I say slightly amused.

"Well that's mainly because it was on the receipt." He explains

"Ah okay, well, my name is Galaxy or Axe for short."

"That's a cute name."

"Thank you, I like yours too."

"Thank you."

I drink my smoothie and look out the window.

I start to daydream about the journey I'm about to embark on. I can't wait to start, but I want to be with Youngjae for a little longer.

"What are you doing to today?" He asks.

I snap out of my daydream and look at him.

"I'm about to go explore the city, you wanna come?"

"Uh,yeah, sure, can I stop by my house first though. I need to change."

"Okay, sure, can.. i...um.. come with you..?"
I say.

"Uh, yeah. I have company over if you dont mind." He says.

"Oh, that's fine." I say

"Okay well, come on, let's go"
He says smirking.

He's so goddam cute.