title of your story

harry

the class started and i was excited but alittle upset.i was excited cause i kinda had a little crush on allison for a long time...........i never told her or anything cause she is like rich,and not just rich BLOODY RICH!and then theres me ,the less fortunate compared to her she would never go out with me,and if she did i would love it,but ik he friends wouldnt aprove.but one of her friends r pregnant ,i dont approve of being younge and pregnant.so everyone has flaws,but it doesnt matter cause everyone is beautiful,and sometimes girls dont know that and say they r fat and ugly.i dont belive in a such as ugly,or fat.everyone is unique and beautiful in their own way.'harry" "oh sorry mrs.Brendon" i zoned out thinking about her ever being my girlfriend,it would mean so much but i need to focus right now and i will have to think of something romantic maybe i will even ask her out of something.

--------------------------lunch 2:30 to 3------------

allison

i exited the classroom once the bell rang. i got to lunch and sat down at the dreadful blue color of the table.i had a chicken ccutlet sandwhich with american cheese.i love american cheese.u know those american cheese single commercials?well everytime i watch one,after its over i crave a piece!i started eating alittle.then they boy which i now learned his name harry came walking in my direction i was getting a little nervous but who knew maybe something good will come out of it.i stopped eating so i wouldnt look like a pig trying to swallow my food fast."hi,um.... can i sit with u?my friends or "the lads "i call them dont have the smae lunch period."he asked."yes,deffinetly.if u want u can sit with me everyday,my friends dont have the same lunch period too,"i responded."that would be lovely thankyou love."the way he called me love i was about to melt,and his eyes staring at me,if i died now i would be a happy person.we finish up our lunch,just talking about our friends."hey um...woud u like to come to my house after school to hangout?"he asked.i paused.i was truely in shock.and of course,"yes i would like that,but what about ur mom ?""dont worry about she will be fine with it."

--------------------------------------------------------lunch ends ,outside of school---------------

harry

i usually went to the bus but allison stopped me."what r u doing"she asked "this is how i get home,the bus"i responded."not with me,i mean i dont ,mind riding the bus,but i have car i will drive us there"she said."ok thanks"we made our way to the parking lot ,in other words "the rich part of town on the school"we were walking to her car everyone sending me death stares.they didlt like "trash" as they called us near them.i beg to differ in my oppinion i dont dress in rags ,i dress appropiatly for different occasions.she realized me getting nervous from all the mean glares. she took my hand and held it as we walked.i felt butterflies,the nervous but love kind.we got to her white nissan altima. i went in the passenger seat and she went to the drivers seat. she pressed on the gas bettle and then we went our way.the car ride was noise!we put the radior on and isnt she lovely came on the radio .i sang it ."your a really good singer ,u know that right?"she said."thanks and now i do."

-------------------pulling up to harrys house-----------------------

allison

we pulled up to a nicely suited house on the road.we pulled up to the drive way.i joined harry on his side of the car,he took my hand in his.my hand was the perfect size to fit into his hand.like a jigsaw puzzle,everything fits perfectly.harry opened the door with his right hand as he held my hand with his left. i blushed alittle when he took my hand. "hi mum im home i have someone for u to meet!"i heard harry yell entering the now living room."im in here baby,making dinner who would u like me to meet?"we headed to the kitchen ,his mom anne was making dinner."hi mum,this is allison ,allison this is my mum anne.""nice to meet u ."i said ,and she responded the same."hun would u like to stay for dinner"she asked me."please i would love if u did"harry said."sure thanks!"i answered."mum we will be up in my room ,call us when its dinner" harry said. "ok" she responded. he grabbed my hand again and we walked up the staircase to his room.it was quite big . it was painted light blue with a blue striped bed comforter.and a white couch.i admored the room if i do say so myself better than my brothers!

---------------convo with harry in his room------

harry:so i was wondering if maybe u would want to see a movie with me tomorrow .

allison:i would love to!i take a seat next to him on the couch rigth across from the couch is the tv.

harry:want to watch a movie on my tv now?

alllison:sure

harry:but it has to be scarey,so i will have to protect u!

allison:i would enjoy that .i say with a cheeky grin like he gave me earlier.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

harry

i put the first horror film i saw in my room,and pressed play.i sat back down next to allison.i moved closer to her,and put my arm around her,she looked at me."sorry"i say."no its fine.i like it....."she says.she comes closer to me almost putting her face into my chest.eachtime there was a reallly scarey moment she would dig her face into my chest,i found it adorable."DINNER!!"my mum yelled up the stairs."comeing i yell back down give me 5 minutes"i respond.she holds her head up ,out of my chest,and stares into my eyes in a adoring way and i do the same to her brown eyes.they were gorgeous,another reason im falling for her.i leaned in closer till our foreheads were touching.she tilted her head and so did i .she swung her hands around my neck.i put my hands laying at her waist pulling her alittle into me,i smile and ask entrance into her mouth,and sure enough she granted it! we both pull away,because we were both loosing air to breathe.we pull away with a smirk on both of our faces,she blushes,and i could tell im most likely too.i grab her hand and say we need to go down stairs for dinner.i take her bye the hand and we wall down to the dinning room,we head to our seats.it was taco night.my no joke FAVORITE thing!

---------------------------------------------------------

end of the chapter.i tried to make it long,i will up load a little like be4 maybe tonight if i get at least one comment.