Elder Kelia

After Anastacia's little freak out about her hair I noticed some other things while we were walking to school together. She's getting older like her face and body have changed. I was wondering what she meant by the real world, if she has completely lost it. Although I do wonder if father is alive. If he misses us as much as we miss him. When we headed into the school I decided to head into class before anyone else. It felt like almost a routine now.

I searched my bag for my necklace father gave me but it seemed to not be in there. I started to panic a little so I turned off the lights and chanted so I can be transported back home. When I got there I looked around my room. There was nothing there they may have looked like my necklace. I almost began to cry until I seen that it was under my bed I grabbed it and smiled. I turned around and didn't notice my mother in the doorway with a look of pain and anger on her face.

"Mom what's wrong?" I took a step towards her but she backed away as if she was allergic or choking from something. She hit the ground and I instantly ran to her.

"Mother!! Mother!" I screamed.

I picked her up and placed her in my bed setting my necklace down on the nightstand so I can tend to her. I waited by her side wondering what could have caused her so much pain. What could happened that could make her instantly drop. I pushed my thoughts aside as I heard her groan as her eyes opened.

"Are you okay?" Curiousity seeping throught my voice more than concern.

"I'm fine sweetie really I am." She spoke patting my head. I smiled it made me proud when my mother praised me. It made me feel somewhat happy but what Anastacia said still runs through my mind.

I looked at my mother thinking "mom what did Anastasia mean when she said she changed. She's not comfortable here either. I don't know what to do. She's changing so much but I'm not she's even getting older. Why?"

She looked at me with a angry look before masking it with a gentle one. "Sweetheart don't worry. You will soon grow too. I will help you sweetie. You will be royalty my little princess in my eyes" She smiled and I judged it for a moment but I need help. I want to be able to help my sister grow stronger like her.

I nodded and she began to get up and stand "we can start now" she said. I nodded knowing ill be fine in school. i should be able make it back before anyone knows. It was only one day anyway.

We headed to the forest as I decided to stay in my uniform. Changing seemed like more of a hassle anyway. We headed deep into the forest and I cast the spell of darkness around us so no one can see us. It was also a spell to capture enemies so they won't go anywhere. It's very useful when outnumbered.

My mother took her position and we began my trainning she moved so quickly it was hard to se at first. The only thing I that was able to be seen were eyes. They changed almost a bright red. I heard her voice as I turned in circles. Wondering where could she possibly be.

She used the darkness to her advantage since I never fault inside of this thing. "This is why your father was killed you couldnt protect him. You need to focus!" She yelled

I felt anger started to control me. I started talking to myself to calm down, I thought of a started chanting using a spell that slows down and enhances my vision to see heat.

As soon as I found my mother I summoned the power of the darkness, but my anger started to control me again. It was my fault. It was my fault! I screamed as tears scrolled down my cheek I took the darkness and controlled it.

"that's it. It's perfect" I heard my mother praising me all I could see was red, nothing else soon I felt more powerful like the darkness was consuming the light I had left in my body. In some strange way, I liked the power the strength.