The duck backpack

• Dedicated to natalie Gahan

So I asked my friend for a question or dare and this is her dare.

Natalie G.: I dare you to steal adams duck backpack.

Vatican: ummmm. That is breacking a commandment SOO I must say no. To that dare.

Natalie: you have to though.

Vatican: fine. God forgive me for what I do.

*Adam walks in with the duck backpack on his back. Vatican walks over, grabs the yellow pack.

Vatican: I'M SORRY!!! *yells while running away.

*adam pulls another duck backpack from somewhere and walks away.

Vatican: *hands natalie the backpack* Here. I must be going now.

Natalie: where?

Vatican: To confession. I just broke a commandment. Bye!

Natalie: read and review this story. I need to get to cheer practice and show this pack off. * walks off

---------------

So my class went on a feild trip the other day and Adam, a boy in my class, looks like Tamaki in this picture above. Some of the boys in my class said that it was an anime version of him. So yeah. He had a yellow duck backpack and Natalie wanted the pack. I also asked her earlier if she wanted to ask Vatican or dare her to do something. So yeah. That was the chapter.

Nat I hope you liked it.

Please if you do want to keep me doing this story read review, I need to know. I'm sorry if I sound pushy but Im not sure any one even reads these.

Caio~

HarmonyGreene