Suprise?

Serena's POV

I walked to my first period, Chemistry. I made my way to sit next to my chemistry partner/best friend, Christina. On my way to sit down, Roc's dumbass tried to trip me.

Serena: Excuse me nigga can you please move your fake ass J's out the way.

Everyone laughed.

Roc: They ain't fake, unlike you bitch!

Serena: I ain't fake nigga all of this...

I said pointing at my self.

Serena: is real.

Roc: Get the fuck out my face with all that bullshit.

Serena: Gladly.

I said walking off.

Christina: Wassup my nigga!

S

Serena: Wassup girl!

Christina: Good but, this baby been bugging me.

She said rubbing her stomach.

Yes, Christina is pregnant. Don't worry though cause the father is her boyfriend and he is very loyal. She's actually 7 months. The babies are coming soon. Yes, I said babies. She's having twins. Don't judge her cause she is a smart girl. She gets all A's in every single one of her classes so she'll be able to provide for her babies.

Serena: Awww. Well it'll all be worth it when they come out and you see their beautiful faces.

Christina: They sure will be beautiful. Cause they got a beautiful mommy and daddy. Where is Caleb though?

Just then Caleb walked in with some Chinese food, hot fries, choclate chip cookies,and some mango juice.

Serena: Damn Caleb!

Caleb: Here you go baby.

He passed the food to Christina.

Serena: I want some.

I said pouting.

Caleb: Sorry only got enough for three.

Christina: Awwww. Thanks baby, but you know you can't have food inside the lab.

Just then the teacher, Mr.Kal, walked in.

Mr.Kal: I smell food!

He looked over to where we were sitting.

Mr.Kal: Caleb, you know what I say about food in class. I know that your girlfriend is in a certain condition right now, but that is no excuse to break the rules.

Caleb: Yes sir.

Caleb walked out to the teacher's lounge and put the food away and came back.

•1 hour later•

Mr.Kal: Okay, class dismissed.

I helped Christina gather her stuff and we went to our second period. As we walked in I accidentally dropped my books. As I bend over to get my books, I feel a sharp sting on my backside.

Serena: Oww!

Roc: That's what you get little bitch for...well...being a little bitch!

Serena: Ugh! I fucking hate you!

Roc: I feel the same way about you bitch. Nice ass though.

I rolled my eyes.

I got all my books from off the floor and went to my seat.