Chapter 6: Mom and Betrayal

Unedited⚠️

Word count: 3836

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up with a groan. B/N said that the Ice Ninja gave him healing tea, and boy did it work. I wasnt hurting as much. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I guess I need to go talk to B/F/N. I sighed, knowing what was going to happen. I slowly got up, being extremely careful, and put on my GI. I did a few stretches, wanting to have wiggle room with my pain. The pain wasnt bad, but it wasnt pleasant. I climbed out my window and onto the roof, summoning my Dragon and flying off to B/F/N's house.

Once I landed, it wasnt pleasant. A bunch of Crab Men were here. But no Garmadon. There were so many, and they were extremely hard to fight with my current situation. What in the hell is going on? Where is Garmadon if theres an attack? Wait. B/F/N!

I tried to get to the stairs, I really did. But I couldnt. Crab people were attacking left and right. I couldnt even get out of the one spot I was in, they just kept coming. I cant use my powers, it could damage the buildings support. I growled as I was smacked in the head with a crab. I got my Sound Sword, and started swinging, having a better outcome. I started making a path to the door on the roof that led to the stairs. I had to get down.

I finally got down to the stairs, slamming the door and barricading it with the boxes that were weirdly up here. I starting zipping down the stairs as fast as I could. I had to make sure she was safe. She knows who I am, so she has to be in danger. Especially with my mom. I panicked and ran faster as I heard the Crab Men break through the door. Running into B/F/N's level, I ran to her door.

"653, 654, 656!" I mumbled to myself. Using her code I quickly entered and shut the door, locking it. I let out a sigh of relief as I heard the Crab people run right past the door. I turned around, no longer in relief as I saw just how bad this place was. It's been ransacked. Everything looked like it had just been thrown around, the trash was everywhere, plates and cups were smashed on every inch of the kitchen floor. Realizing that someone was most certainly not right, I ran to B/F/N's room. And when I say that everything was destroyed, I mean everything. Every room, every piece of furniture, every wall, literally everything was broken or had burn marks. I slammed open B/F/N's bedroom door.

"No, no, no, no!" Her room was the worst. Hole in her walls along with burn marks, her bed wasnt even upright, all her furniture had been flipped, feathers everywhere from her pillows. And her window was smashed. And last, but most unnerving, there was blood on the floor. I looked out the window, its not like it would be easy getting her out of here. Her view is literally the entire city. I turned back around, tearing up. This was my fault. I walked over to the picture frame on the floor, all broken. It was us. On the first day of highschool. I whipped away my tears and set the frame down gently. Standing back up, I clenched my fists.

"I'm going to find y-" I was cut off my something smacking me on the back of my head, knocking me unconscious.

🎵🎵🎵

"Oh my god! Shes moving!" I didn't know who it was. But I knew that voice. I groaned as I moved, feeling the pain in my chest and my head. I slowly sat up, letting my vision come back as I realized what was going on. Shaking my head, I did a double take. In front on me was metal bars, around my wrists were chains attached to the wall, to my right of that wall was a chained up B/F/N, and on my left on that wall was all the Ninja. Chained up too.