Spa Day

Caitlin woke up that morning on the couch next to Barry, who was still fast asleep. She knew that it was unlucky for the groom to see the bride before the wedding, and she knew that he was probably hungover, because, Cisco. So she ate breakfast made him some pancakes and coffee and then left to the hotel all the girls were staying in. Today they were all going to the spa and hair salon to get ready for the wedding. She went over to the hotel and waited in the lobby until all the girls came out into the lobby. "Hi!" She said. "Do any of you guys have a hangover today?" Alex and Felicity said yes so they went to jitters to get some coffee before the spa. Meanwhile, Barry was back at home. He woke up with a headache but noticed the coffee and pancakes with a little note next to it from Caitlin: Hey sweetie, I figured you had a hangover so I made some coffee and pancakes. See you tonight! Love you, Caitlin.
Barry smiled and ate his pancakes before showering and getting ready to go to Cisco's apartment to pick him up so they could go get their suits and go to the wedding site to make sure everything was perfect. When he got to the apartment he knocked on the door. He waited outside for 5 minutes but eventually he just fased through the door to see Cisco sprawled out over his bed. "Cisco! Wake up!" Barry said. Cisco groaned and then sat up in his bed. "How did you get in here?" Cisco asked. "I fased through the door." Barry responded calmly. Then Cisco got dressed and showered before they went off to get their suits.
Caitlin and the other girls were at the spa getting facials and their nails done, then they went to the hair salon and after that the dress shop to get their wedding and bridesmaids dresses. When they eventually got to the beach where they were having the wedding the all looked beautiful, especially Caitlin. Barry was standing waiting for Caitlin to walk down the aisle with Joe, because of course Caitlin's father had died. He was very nervous. The guests were all seated in their chairs and the bridesmaids all walked down the aisle and stood behind him along with Cisco. Then the flower girl, Jenna West, waddled down the aisle with the ring barrer, some random  kid. Then finally Caitlin came and walked down the aisle she looked nervous, but she had a huge smile on her face. When she got up there they both grinned at each other throughout the whole ceremony. They said their "I do's" and but their rings on their fingers, until the bishop said "You may now kiss the bride."