Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I woke up feeling relaxes and I knew that I had the best nights sleep for a long time. I turned over to find Liam staring at me. Then what I said to him last night came back to me and a gasp escaped my lips.

"oh god I am so sorry" I said to him. He looked shocked at first and then replied with

"sorry about what exactly?"

"what I said last night" I replied in a mumble. I looked up under my eyelashes to see what his expression would be like and I was confused to see that he was amused.

"sweetheart I thought it was quite amusing what you said last night, you let me see your real personality and I would never be angry at you for that" I looked at him surprised.

"Thank you, for everything"

"you have no need to thank me Anna, you mean so much to me an I would do anything for you"I smirked at this

"Anything?" He nodded not looking too sure anymore.

"well I'm hungry" I hinted.

"nope I don't cook"

"please Liam?" I whined while using puppy dog eyes.

"hurry up before the pack wakes up" I ran out the door and down to the kitchen. By the time we were there it was already full. I could see the beta Dan at the table with a crowd of people sitting around the table by him.

Liam started talking to all of the boys while I was standing waiting for my food. I sighed loudly getting everyones attention.

"Liam hurry up, I'm hungry" gasps echoed around the room while Liam groaned and went and started making eggs. James came running into the kitchen and jumped into my already open arms.

"Anna I'm really hungry" James whispered to me so nobody else could here.

"Liam, James wants some food"more gasps went around the room.

"No, I am only cooking for me and you. No-one else"

"please Liam?"

"just this once" I grinned in victory and me and James high fived.

As Liam was finishing making food I say down at the table with all the boys and put James into the chair next to me. I started talking to the boys and found out that they weren't as bad as I thought they would've been. Especial Dan the Beta he was actually kind to me and was quite a funny guy. The others all told me there names. When Liam had finished cooking he put a plate in front of Liam and two plates in front of me. I was about to pick up my food and eat it when I was suddenly lifted put of my seat and put back down onto Liams lap. I groaned and just carried on eating.

--------------------------------

I know it's really short but I have't uploaded in so long I just needed to write something. Sorry.

TasteTheRainbow1