Chapter 18: Next Destination

Happy Belenator Saturday!! Hope you like it, and please comment and Vote. I love ya'll soo much.

You're all beautiful never forget it ☺️

I hope I can make your day with this chapter, that's what I want to do...Don't give up if you think something is hard. If you had a rough day, try to smile...For me.

Enjoy the next chapter.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Kiss me" said Nash while resting his hands on my waist.

"Why should I?" I asked in a flirty way.

"Cause I know you still want me" he said and leaned in.

"Ahh" I screamed while opened my eyes abruptly. I stared at my surroundings.

Jesus Nash, you even haunt me in my dreams.

"What!? Sam are you okay!? What happened!? Do you want me to call 911!?" said Mahogany while pulling in a fast move her phone out.

"No, no relax" I said and rubbed my eyes. She sighed.

"You almost gave me a heart attack" she said.

"Sorry" I chuckled. "I-I had a nightmare"

Is it weird if you enjoyed your nightmare? Ohh man, I have to go to a nut house. I stared at Mahogany, she looked lost and almost...Sad?

"You okay?" I asked while getting up. She finally got out of her trance. She nodded. But I was still not quite convinced.

"Yeah, I'm fine...Just-"

"Yeah?" I wasn't used to see her like this, I can't stand it either. She's always so enthusiastic, so...Happy.

"You know that you can tell me everything, right?" I said. Her gaze finally met mine. She looked absent-minded.

"I-I just...Well" her sentences were mixed up.

"Mahogany" I said again. "Is everything okay?"

"I just had a little fight with Jacob" she said trying not to sound too bitterly. I sighed and hugged her.

"Why? You guys were doing good"

"He got jealous cause I was talking to a guy, and then I said we're not even dating...And blah, blah, blah. Now I miss him" she said while hugging me again.

"Then just call him and tell him what you feel" I suggested. She pulled away from the hug and went to sit in the bed.

"Is not that easy..."

"It is if you decide it to be like that" I said and sat beside her. "You guys should totally be together. There's a connection everytime you guys are together, I see it all the time" I patted her back.

"Everything was more easy when I was a little kid" she sighed. A knock in the door made us jump. We exchanged looks and mahogany went to open it.

"Morning" said Hayes while coming inside.

"Morning" Mahogany and I said at the same time.

"Did you guys know about or next destination?" asked Hayes while sitting in the bed beside me. I shook my head.

"Surprise me" I smiled while checking my phone.

"Okay...First, Mahogany. I need you to sit down" said Hayes seriously. "I would tell you the same thing Sam, but you're already somewhere comfortable so you won't faint"