Chapter 8

Tony sat in the van as he watched as Chris, as Natasha walked up to the restaurant with Heena on her arm. Kort took point outside as a valet with Jen across the street as a busker.

"Tony! I swear this is payback." Jen growled as she pulled her coat tighter and strummed her guitar.

"Hey at least you don't have to wear a soul patch." Tony smirked and laughed as his wife humphed.

Kort laughed causing a man to turn around and Kort looked at him, "I love my job." He explained to the man and his boss in the truck.

"Heads up, Banks is on your eight." Jen said as Banks walked past Kort.

Banks walked into the restaurant and sat with Christiana and Heena.

"Natasha Romanov?" Banks asked as the server seated him.

Chris smiled and draped her arm over Heena's shoulder. "Jason Banks, this is Tamsin, she is my partner." Tamsin smiled at Natasha and Jason made a strange face and dropped a mask.

Inside the van Tony laughed, "Homophobe. I knew it!"

Jen strummed and sang, "I have a husband he's so mean, and he picks on my friend even though she's a queen."

Tony laughed. "OK ok, Jen you finally have your own back, and you know both girls are straight, now do you see anything, any sign of Jasper?"

"Nope, nothing." Jen said looking around.

Banks finished his meeting with the girls shook hands and left.

"OK Kort your turn." Tony ordered.

Kort climbed into the car behind Banks and followed him to the motel. Hanging back he watched as Banks got out of a car and knocked on the door.

Jasper opened it looked both ways and ushered Banks in. As he opened the door wider Kort saw a small figure huddled in the corner as Banks moved past Jasper to enter the room.

"We have to back off this case boss, you need to call Gibbs." Kort said.

"Why?" Tony asked.

"Your boy is in there, and Shepard." Kort said.

"Don't let them out of your sight!" Tony growled as he picked up the phone.

Tim staring at the computer, trying to stay under Gibbs' radar as he growled around the bullpen jumped as the phone rang.

"McGee?"

"Are you sure Tony?"

"Probie!" Tony's voice could be heard down the phone as McGee stood up and grabbed his bag.

"On our way!" Tim said and dropped the phone into the cradle.

Gibbs looked up at him, "Kort's found Jasper Shepard and the boy, we need to get them so Tony's team can make the arrest of Shepard and Banks." Tim told Gibbs.

Gibbs stood up, "Gear up." He said and headed for the elevator.

Jen dropped her guitar and ran to the van Tony was in "OK Jen, I called Tim, They're on their way. Ana, Heena we need a lift to Kort's location!"

The girls rushed out of the restaurant and grabbed their car; within minutes they were all headed to Kort's location.

Gibbs Ziva and McGee arrived first and Gibbs waited on the corner with Ziva and McGee pretending to make out on a bench overlooking the motel rooms.

As Tony, Jen, Ana and Heena pulled up Tony walked over to Gibbs, "Sit Rep!" He ordered.

Gibbs opened his mouth, did a double take and then spoke, "David and McGee are watching the door, no one has come or gone since we got here and your man Kort says no one left since he got here either."