On Hold :The New Warrior

A soft rustle of leaves could be heard as a breeze swept past.Under a cool shade of trees lay a cat,with a white pelt and a distinctive black patch on his right eye.His name was Pirate, snoozing peacefully,having a strange dream.''You are chosen to join the Clans.Take this chance or loose it.''meowed a tabby tom.Pirate shook his head in confusion.''What the heck are Clans?''he growled.The tabby tom sighed and eyed Pirate.''Oh!I forgot.You're a kittypet.''said the tom.Pirate looked at his paws.What was a kittypet?He was itching to know.The tom then took him to a pool and dipped one paw in the pool.

''Look.This is a very huge piece of land,''meowed the tom,pointing at the image in the pool.''And then we divide it.''He gestured using his paws to draw the borders.''So now this land is divided.The divided parts belong to different clans.''Pirate watched intently.''Now,you want to know what a Clan is.It is a group of cats, one ranked Leader,another deputy.Then,there is a cat who heals injured cats.He/she is called a medicine cat.Then,there are cats who fight well.They are called warriors,''Pirate lit up.The sound 'Warriors' made him feel interested in this explanation.''The warriorsdont fight all day,they also try to make peace and hunt for their Clan.When they retire,they become Elders till they walk in StarClan...''The tom checked if Pirate was listening.Pirate tipped his head to one side.''Whats uh StarClan?''He asked.''You are in StarClan.''laughed the tom.''But you visit starclan only in your dreams or if you die.''

Pirate scratched the ground and looked up again.''Oh yes,kittypet is what we warriors call you because you are owned by housefolk and you don't hunt your own prey;you kittypets laze around all day and eat pellet-like stuff and drink your white water(milk).''said the tom.Pirate was offended but kept his claws to himself.He slowly took all the facts in and understood slowly.''Anyway,you will receive the Call of the Clan to beckon you to come to the Clan World...''the tabby tom's voice was softer and he faded.