The Bird Scene

Blake came to school and saw Tori staring at her locker with a confused expression

"What's up Tori?" Blake asked.

"Hey, Blake. I don't know what to do with my locker." Tori told her.

"Oh yeah, you gotta customize it." Blake smiled.

"What did you do for yours?" Tori asked.

Blake motioned Tori to follow her.

Once they reached Blake's locker Tori saw that different types of fabric stripes were stuck on the locker: Silk, Linen, Organza, Velvet, Chiffon etc.

"Stripes?" Tori asked.

"Fabrics. Designing is the reason I'm here so I designed my locker accordingly." Blake explained.

Just the Sinjin walked up behind.

"Want to see my locker?" He asked Tori in a creepy way.

"I guess," Tori said weirdly.

Oh boy... Blake thought.

Sinjin took the girls to his locker.

"These are pieces of food that I chewed, but never swallowed. I spit them out, coated them, with a polyurethane resin and stuck them on here with an industrial adhesive." He explained.

Tori just ran away scared.

"And then you wonder why you don't have a girlfriend," Blake remarked.

"Why don't I have a girlfriend?" Sinjin asked.

"You're disgusting," Blake told him and walked away.

"Will you be my girlfriend?!" Sinjin yelled loud enough for her to hear.

"No!" Blake yelled.
______________________________________

Sikowitz Class

Jade and Cat were on stage

"Betsy, Betsy, That animal's delicious flesh Can keep us all alive for another week," Jade told Cat in a southern accent as she was in character.