Drama, Screw Ups And More Screw Ups

Kayla's Harper//School Nerd

I noticed zander constantly staring at someone so I decide to check who it was. When I saw it was jasmine I knew zander was screwed. She walked right pass zander but when she was walking next to me she pushed me causing me to spill my lemonade all over my overall shorts and some of my shirt. That thing was so cold I gave out a small gasp. I saw her laugh and turn to zander

"Oh zander hey babe I didn't see you" she said in a snotty voice

"Oh well I guess you didn't see ka-" he was about to say but she cut him off

"What are you doing here with HER " she said pointing at me with disgust "Are you cheating on me!!!?" She screamed at zander

"That's not at all what going on" I mumble quietly but quite annoyed with her

"You shut up ms. Royal shyness " she yelled and shoved me over to the wall of the stand

"Wooah hey calm down " zander yelled graving jasmines hand. She of course she pushed her self toward zander and they ended up face to face. I was so ready to puke right on the spot until zander pushed her back a little still her graving her by the hand. "Hey can you excuse me I have to straighten some stuff out with jasmine" zander asked me

"Oh yeah go ahead" I said pissed at jasmine for messing up this day. I waited by the faires wheel but ended up moving to the cotton candy stand because there was to many couples doing love stuff. That made me think Love, do I have a chance with love or will I always be this nerdy loner girl. That brought up to me what happened in between me an zander last night and this morning. How we were face to face, how my stomach flooded with butterflies. That was a feeling I never ever felt before. am I falling for him, Am I falling for Alexander Ludwig the school jock? I shook those thoughts out because a cold breeze blew my way and having this huge cold lemonade stain on my overalls made me feel as if I was going to freeze. This is obviously a sign that summer is coming to a end. I decide I was getting sick and tired of waiting here and I went of to were we ran into that little snotty whore. I was about to turn  when I saw something that made me feel the way I felt when I found out zander was betting on me, I saw zander and jasmine kissing  right around the corner as if there was no one here.

They were there so close, closer than me and zander have ever been. Jasmine then finally separated from the kiss and some how she spotted me from the corner of her eye, she smirked and looked at zander saying "I love you too babe".

I couldn't stand it anymore so I just ran, were to? I don't know but I just ran in till I stopped at a park bench to catch my breath. After a good 2 minutes passed I walked home feeling all this pain in my chest that came out of no where. I finally got home and quickly ran inside.

" hey kay- woahh Kayla you alright" Jackson said as I ran upstairs

I stopped wiping the tear that some how rolled down my check "uh yeah I'm alright" I lied not wanting anyone to worry about me.

"Alright" was the last thing I herd Jackson say before I slammed the door to my room and dropped my self on my bed face up.

What the hell just happened right now, God what was I thinking falling for zander, he has a GIRLFRIEND! I am never going to be one of those whores who steal guys. And anyways why would he wanna go out with ME were are complete opposite of people. Ha yeah what was I thinking the School Jock who could have anyone in the school especially jasmine, fall for me The School Nerd.