4. The Wedding, The Feast & Honeymoon

Disclaimer: 

In Heaven everything is pure and innocent.  No sexual or impure meaning should be taken from this story. Please read with a pure heart and mind.

    I was listening to music one night and thinking about Heaven when I heard my lion Nala and my tigress Pixy roaring for me.   I called out to them in response and suddenly found myself in Heaven by my favorite spot.  In that very moment, my animals leaped upon me showering me with big lion and tiger kisses.  "Aww, I missed you guys too" I said.  My cat, dog, bunnies, chickens, and the rest of my animals surrounded me in a circle, all of them greeting me at the same time while I was lying on the grass.

    In the distance I saw two white horses coming toward us.  On those horses sat Lord Jesus and my husband.  I got up from where I was lying as they both stopped the horses right in front of me and got off.  I gave them both a big hug in welcome.  Soon after, I saw that my adopted mom and Papa were also there, glowing with pure light.  They looked ever so peaceful. Everything seemed so perfect and peaceful.   It felt like it was a holy day in the Heavenlies!  Even though I know every day in Heaven feels holy for some reason there was something about that day that felt more special.  It was a special day and I was about to find out why.

    The scene changed and I was being dressed into wedding garments, being prepared for the big wedding day. I was dressed into clothing that words cannot describe. When my preparations were completed, a beautiful golden carriage pulled up to take me to the main chapel. It was so big that seven people could fit in it at a time with enough room for everyone to stretch out, relax and enjoy the ride. When I got in, I saw my husband, Mom, Aunt Carol, Papa, and my (spiritual) brother Benjamin. The chauffer-angel was at the front seat and he chirruped the four horses to move at a leisurely gait. We all had our wedding garments on, yet each of them was incredibly unique and one of a kind. Not one of us were dressed the same and we all looked uniquely different. 

    As we passed the beautiful scenery of nature down the golden pathway, we saw in the distance the Lord's church and all His people. A huge cross was on top of the steeple and in the bell tower a big golden bell hung. The church itself was white and golden in colour... with two big way doors. Trees and bushes surrounded both sides of the church with flowers growing everywhere and a big water fountain in the middle of the pathway. Around the church was beautiful! Surrounded there was a golden fence with golden gates. As we approached, the golden gates flew open and our carriage entered. We then disembarked and went into the church.  

   The inside was beyond amazing. You could really tell that the angels put in a lot of work and love to create this. There were amazing designs and decorations everywhere! The room were filled with light. It was white in colour with a big altar down the aisle and a throne just behind it where God the Father would sit.  

   Everyone had their own assigned seats with their names on them written in gold. I was thankful that my seat was beside my husband and we both sat down.  

   Everyone went up one by one, to be given their rewards, crowns and to unite with the Lord in spiritual marriage.  

   It was finally my turn. Papa (my spiritual dad) walked me down the aisle and gave me to Jesus thus fulfilling his promise to me to do just that. 

   I want to clarify something before you ask. No, my husband nor I was jealous for the other when we were given to Jesus. Jealousy does not exist in Heaven. We were extremely happy for each other.