Part 6-[my dear shaya...]

shaya: hi shimmer!

shimmer: s-shaya ?!

I went running to give a strong hug to shaya very upset

shimmer: you took so long! You promised me that you would arrive at 8:00! you are a fool ... * flushed *

shaya: it's not so bad, just arrive a minute late ...

shimmer: oh ...

shaya: I think you did not choose a good day for our date, it's raining very hard ...

shimmer: it does not matter ... the rain is beautiful then ...

me and shaya we sat on a bench, he looked at me but I was trying to avoid seeing his beautiful face, later I asked him an uncomfortable question ...

shimmer: shaya, can I ask you something ...?

shaya: what thing?

shimmer: do you love me ...?

shaya: WHAT ?! * flushed *

shimmer: * blushing * I'm not asking you if you're in love with me, idiot! just ... * sigh * I was wondering if you're not like the others who say "I love you" and do not really say it ...

Shaya, shimmer, honey ... can I tell you something?

shimmer: what thing?

shaya: it does not matter what you do, no matter what mistakes you have made, I love you and I will always love you, look me in the eyes shimmer, do you think I'm lying to you?

shimmer: * flushed * s-shaya! I...

shaya: just take my hand, when you fall I will raise you, I will help you to fulfill your dreams, it does not matter if you do not support me, I will love you as I always love you ...

TO BE CONTINUED