ex-mahomie

Katie pov: I got home and walk straight to my bedroom. I open the door and slam it and slide down my door. '' why!!!'' i cry standing up and walked to my wall that is cover with Austin Mahone pictures '' why do i love you so much!'' i scream ripping the pictures and poster off the wall. '' Katie calm down!'' bloom came running in '' no bloom i won't calm down!! I need my space!'' i shouted '' okay... Well I'm gonna be watching Netflix in the living room''. Bloom walk out of my room and closed the door shut. '' i need to cut''  it was all i need to do right now , all that i want to do. I walk  in to the kitchen and grab a knife. I cutt as deep as how much pain there is. '' what the hell!'' bloom came stealing the knife from me. '' i want to die...'' i cry , bloom put the knife away and hug me. '' it's not okay but i promise Katie it'll get better''.

I finally stopped crying after hours and now I'm just doing what every girls do after crying. A bucket of ice cream , best friend and Netflix.

The next morning i woke up from the sofa with bloom sleeping by my side. I walk into my room and went on my computer. '' new message?'' i clicked on it

Congratulations!!! You won the hang out with Austin Mahone for a week contest!! We'll be picking you up from the address you typed in on the contract on August , 11 , 2014.  Get your Mahomie on became you gonna be on blast '' seriously?!'' i jump in happiness but then it faded very quickly. '' I'm an ex Mahomie''.