I think I now hate part of humanity

Y/n POV

I had my eyes closed, sitting in my chair. I had my eyes closed so I wouldn't have to look at all the girls who were looking at me and Ichika.

Y/n: nervous?

Ichika: a bit

Y/n: then try to relax. It helps

Ichika: easy for you to say Mr. I-have-a-dragon

Y/n: it's not real. Just looks real

Ichika: whatever you say it's still a dragon

Y/n: great

???: congratulations on making it to this school. I'm first year substitute homeroom teacher Miss Maya Yamada.

I opened my eyes as I heard someone talk. I saw a green haired women, obviously Ms. Yamada. She was looking at Ichika and I so I closed my eyes and blocked everything out.

After a small amount of time I felt someone tap my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Ichika looking at me, and it looked like he just survived a battle with nerves.

Ichika: you have to introduce yourself

I nodded as I stood up and walked in front of the class.

I looked at everyone and put a smile on my face.

Y/n: hi, I'm Y/n Orimura, happy to be here

The "happy to be here" was a lie and so was the smile. To be honest I would rather be back in the scrap yard.

I sat back down and closed my eyes again.

???: your faking that

I opened my eyes, annoyed before I saw Chifuyu.

Ichika: Chifuyu?

Y/n: hi Chi- Ms. Orimura

She walked over to Ichika before hitting him over the head. Then she looked at me.

Chifuyu: well at least you corrected yourself

I nodded as I closed my eyes again and blocked out everyone.

Time skip

Oh sweet god. The girls in class were talking about us, the girls not in our class were crowded outside the room talking about us, and I don't like people talking about me.

So to try and ignore it all and not bore myself I was tossing my ring from hand to hand.

Ichika: bored?

Y/n: completely

Then I heard someone clear their throat.

Ichika: Houki?

I looked up in surprise and saw our old friend, Houki. She goes here?

Houki: can we talk?

I nodded.

Time skip

A looked out over the land and water next to Houki and Ichika stood behind us before moving to the railing a few feet away from Houki.

Y/n: so how you been?

Houki: strange question to ask someone you haven't seen for awhile

Y/n: and I like asking those questions. Also didn't you win the national kendo compilation last year?

Houki: how do you know that?

Ichika: we heard about it in the news. Y/n try's to stay updated about everything around him so he could build his "thing"

Houki: thing?

Y/n: it's nothing but a project I use to work on

I stopped leaning on the railing.

Y/n: I think we should head back now

Time skip

I am glad I payed a small amount of attention to class later. The only reason is because Ichika got hit over the head by Chifuyu for not reading a massive book.

So now while we did nothing I was reading my own book, talking to Ichika.

Y/n: Jesus, she's has to stop hitting you or your gonna get really hurt

Ichika: yeah yeah

???: excuse me?

I payed no mind to the person. I didn't want to and saw no reason to.

Ichika: huh?

He looked up as I kept reading.

???: hey!

I didn't pay any mind.

???: I said hey!

The book was snatched from my hands and I shot up to face the person, ripping my book from their hands.

Y/n: it's very rude to interrupt someone while their reading

???: and it's very rude to ignore someone completely

I looked her over. She was a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. I could easily take her down, IS or not. But I just took a breath and sat back down.

Y/n: know if you wouldn't mind I would like to read

???: do you even know who I am?

Y/n: don't know and I can't give much of shit to care

???: I am Cecilia Alcott and I am the British representative

Y/n: great. I don't care. Now leave me alone

I then opened my book and started reading, ignoring her yelling. But after a few minutes of her yelling in my ear and for me to look at her, I may have snapped, just a bit. So i stood up and spoke my mind.

Y/n: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO SIT YOUR ASS DOWN AS FAR AWAY FROM ME AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE!!! PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHY HUMANITY IS NOTHING BUT SCUM BAGS AND CAN'T DO SHIT WITH OUT THEIR "PRECIOUS" IS'!!!

Yeah just a bit.

Well after that she looked at me as did everyone watching. I then sat back down leaving her in shock.

Y/n: *mumbling* great first day Y/n. Just great

Cliffhanger